• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know an easy way to get enemy cards to drop in Re: Chain of Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I want to try and platinum this game but I have to get all enemy cards to unlock the Card Master Sora trophy however in an entire playthrough I can get about 1 or 2 cards to drop and it doesn’t matter how many battles I do the enemies just never seem to drop any more cards after it. So I was wondering if anyone knows anyway to make gathering all of the cards easier like is there an way to improve the drop rate? Also does anyone know if difficulty affects the drop rate of enemy cards?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The enemy whose card you want, you should save for last in a battle (as in the last one you kill before you leave the battle arena back to the normal castle rooms). It increases the chances of getting their card, apparently. Also, along with defeating them last, you can use Warp / Warpinator (I think that's what it was called) on them as your attack. At least, I remember that was the advice I used when I got all the enemy cards.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The enemy whose card you want, you should save for last in a battle (as in the last one you kill before you leave the battle arena back to the normal castle rooms). It increases the chances of getting their card, apparently. Also, along with defeating them last, you can use Warp / Warpinator (I think that's what it was called) on them as your attack. At least, I remember that was the advice I used when I got all the enemy cards.
Exactly this. The card that drops will be the last enemy you defeat in the battle, if a card drops. After that, it's up to drop rates whether you get the card or not.

I got the Platinum for CoM, and it was a bit of a grind. Still think the DDD platinum is more daunting though tbh.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Exactly this. The card that drops will be the last enemy you defeat in the battle, if a card drops. After that, it's up to drop rates whether you get the card or not.

I got the Platinum for CoM, and it was a bit of a grind. Still think the DDD platinum is more daunting though tbh.

Ok I’ll definitely give this a try, thanks for the help I appreciate it :)

AegisXIII

Awards
I used warp as well. It allows to choose which ennemy is the last. It will not increase the drop rate unfortunately.

Soldier

Awards
Yeah, a lot of it is just luck based. At the very least, Riku's campaign just flat out gifts you the cards of the resident heartless as you climb through the basement. I still remember getting the white mushroom card on my first attempt at getting it. If that isn't luck boys and girls, I don't know what is.

magic713

Awards
If you are still interested, after all this time, there are three rooms that increase the chance of enemy cards: Almighty Darkness; Looming Darkness; and Teeming Darkness. It is still a chance of luck, but when I tried this, I got an average of one enemy card per room in one of these.

Back