• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know any good 80s-90s pop songs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The counterculture became the culture.

Therefore, try Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
The 80's and 90's were the glory days of music there is so much good music that came out of those 2 decades. Just Google it you can't really go wrong

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The 80's and 90's were the glory days of music there is so much good music that came out of those 2 decades. Just Google it you can't really go wrong
I'd like to say that 50's 'til 90's is pretty much how music in general hit a fantastic peak. After the 2000s, Pop dominated and pretty much commercialized music more than it was.

---

As to my personal opinion: pretty much anything David Bowie is gold.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Most of the music I do know come from what I've heard throughout my life thanks to my mom.

But the best thing to do, at least at first, is to listen to 80s and 90s stations. Club977 80s music (or 90s) internet radio stream is good, you can Google it. And there's Pandora and Spotify.

Also, any specific genre you like (Pop, Classic Rock, New Age, etc?) or are you just looking generally?

DraconisZodiark

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, and Scorpian are quintessential 80's. The Offspring, Smashing Pumpkins, and Beastie Boys are mostly 90's. Plenty of songs to choose from.

Back