• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know what the unversed are yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

Where'd they come from and where'd they go? I keep hearing they're just negative emotions but then othes say they just feed off them

d_fallen_1

As it looked, I can't translate but that's how it "looks"

Click HERE and click on Jan 9th 2010. Forward a bit with the next button and you should come across Ven's final boss, Vanitas. And yes this shows Vanitas face. SO HUGE spoiler here.

Z

Zulkir

Vanitas=Ven's darkness, so they originally came from Ven I suppose.

That's one question no one has been able to answer so far, the unversed.

Amulet

Lets say Vanitas was the mother of the Unversed. As long as he existed Unversed would be born from negative emotions. After Vanitas died I guess they died.

Note: Purely theory, minus the Unversed are born from negative emotions part.

Amulet

Well, the Unversed were never really important, Nomura just needed an enemy to place in the game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It looks as if they are extractions of Vanitas darkness. In the Ven's final battle he shows he can summon forth hordes of them.

Wow, I didn't see that coming. A whole group of enemies from just one person....Oh! Since Vanitas is Ven's darkness maybe Eraqus wanted to kill Ven because he thought it would erase Vanitas and in turn destroy the unverse.

Interesting.

Romi

Click HERE and click on Jan 9th 2010. Forward a bit with the next button and you should come across Ven's final boss, Vanitas. And yes this shows Vanitas face. SO HUGE spoiler here.

Okay, there are like three links that say 'January 9th 2010'. Is it the one at the very top?

Amulet

Wow, I didn't see that coming. A whole group of enemies from just one person....Oh! Since Vanitas is Ven's darkness maybe Eraqus wanted to kill Ven because he thought it would erase Vanitas and in turn destroy the unverse.

Interesting.

Yeah, speaking of that, the whole "erase me" scene with Ven and Aqua was never in the actual game, was it?

A

Azrael

Lets say Vanitas was the mother of the Unversed. As long as he existed Unversed would be born from negative emotions. After Vanitas died I guess they died.

That's it. Van brought the Unversed? Now that's just ridiculous.

Amulet

That's it. Van brought the Unversed? Now that's just ridiculous.

I'm just going by what others are saying, like I said everything was basically theory and yes, it does sound ridiculous.

yah, what happened to them being the "opposite of birth"

That was before they were renamed Unversed.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

it actually makes sense, it didn't seem that unverse existed before vanitas was created.
he had to be the source of the unversed which is why they went away after he went away

this is all theory of course, but so far it's what makes the most sense

i don't know if this sounds bad, but i really want vanitas to come back in a future game
he's so badass and the most interesting

Auxia

Woah, that battle is epic as bawls. =0

Also, Braig shows up... can anyone explain why? I hadn't been following Ven's scenario.

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com
It looks as if they are extractions of Vanitas darkness. In the Ven's final battle he shows he can summon forth hordes of them.

That doesn't seem right. Vanitas may be Ven's darkness incarnate, but all Unversed coming directly from him? Theres something not right about it.

Vanitas is just total darkness, but so are the heartless. If he could summon Unversed then how come someone like Xehanort's Heartless, or Maleficent after Riku released her heart into darkness summon Unversed? Not only that since Vanitas is how he is, technically he's a heartless too. He was born from the darkness in Ven's heart.

So a heartless being able to summon Unversed, does not seem right to me.

A

Azrael

That doesn't seem right. Vanitas may be Ven's darkness incarnate, but all Unversed coming directly from him? Theres something not right about it.

Vanitas is just total darkness, but so are the heartless. If he could summon Unversed then how come someone like Xehanort's Heartless, or Maleficent after Riku released her heart into darkness summon Unversed? Not only that since Vanitas is how he is, technically he's a heartless too. He was born from the darkness in Ven's heart.

So a heartless being able to summon Unversed, does not seem right to me.

What does that make Ven after Vanitas is let loose? Someone of pure light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back