• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone know why?-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrikeyblade14

in deep dive/asas, the blindfolded unknown is on a building with a screen on it. it shows kairi on that screen. does anyone know why?!?!?

Henskie

I'm Batman
I dont think that Deep dive has anything to do with Kh2 it was just there to mock us.. it may have a few things to dowith it like the quotes but the actual plot of the video has nothing to do with KH2

electrikeyblade14

Henskie02 said:
I dont think that Deep dive has anything to do with Kh2 it was just there to mock us.. it may have a few things to dowith it like the quotes but the actual plot of the video has nothing to do with KH2
what i'm trying to ask is not what dd & asas have to do with kh2, it's what they have to do with kairi!

Henskie

I'm Batman
TwilightSora said:
Well there is no explanation.....but maybe if BFU is Riku then maybe it simbolizes Riku's love for Kairi...............
If you want to look at the sybolism I completely agree

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
TwilightSora said:
Well there is no explanation.....but maybe if BFU is Riku then maybe it simbolizes Riku's love for Kairi...............

I agree, this is the best idea I've heard all day. No offence to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back