• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

sanctuary sucks..utada only took the stanza we all know (in you and i there's a new whatever) and she just took that and put it in the song 3 times...

The whole song is "in you and i blah blah blah"

in passion there were 2 different types of stanzas...one that started out with omoidaseba, and one that started with maeomuiteriba.

grr...i'm disappointed in you hikki

cue5c

I wouldn't know bc I haven't heard it yet, if someone posts it I promise I will tell u:)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Simple and Clean is better than Sanctuary. But Passion is a whole lot better then Simple and Clean. :cool:

Whispered.Hope

Simple and Clean is definitely better than Sanctuary, if we're comparing English songs together. It's close between Passion and Hikari, though. They're both good.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
seriously I'm still getting the vibe people enjoyed the first song more. Passion is a lot a better then Sanctuary. I never heard Hikari, is that even a damn KH song?

prod44

They are all on the top of my fave music list...but I have to agree with this...

SoraXOblivion said:
passion >simple and clean > sanctuary

for the moment atleast...I might liking sanctuary better after a while XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back