• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone remember the pre kh2 days ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
You know, with sora's domain, Ansem's report, and the other sites.

When we were not so cynical and thought kh2 was gonna be the best game ever.

When we were naive and made dumb theories.

When we called Xemnas the Unknown, and Roxas was called BHK.

Yeah, those were the days.

Now it seems this site, KHUltimania, and KHVids are the only sites left from those days.

gxyoumo14

i know what you mean
all the those theories were believable, no matter how crazy..
now they sound dumb merely because they sound too fan fic...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Back then I thought Final Fantasy VII had groundbreaking graphics.... I hadn't played too many games back then and I only saw the scene where Aerith bit it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
You know, with sora's domain, Ansem's report, and the other sites.

When we were not so cynical and thought kh2 was gonna be the best game ever.

When we were naive and made dumb theories.

When we called Xemnas the Unknown, and Roxas was called BHK.

Yeah, those were the days.

Now it seems this site, KHUltimania, and KHVids are the only sites left from those days.

Not me @ the bolded: I called it from the beginning that the dual-wielding Unknown from the ASAS/DD secret endings was a clone of Sora's of some sort and that the BHK was the same guy.

But yeah, I totally agree, what a different world it was back then. ;w;

impart

Climb The Sky
We called Roxas BHK, and also didn't we have a separate name for the CGI version of him in Deep Dive? we called him BHU for blonde blonde haired unknown because we didnt know they were the same person.
Aaah good times. Back in the day it seemed like they were making us wait forever for that game. But forever has nothing on the wait for KH3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We called Roxas BHK, and also didn't we have a separate name for the CGI version of him in Deep Dive? we called him BHU for blonde blonde haired unknown because we didnt know they were the same person.
Aaah good times. Back in the day it seemed like they were making us wait forever for that game. But forever has nothing on the wait for KH3

Don't say forever. Remember how long Duke Nukem' Forever took?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah all the rumors that ran rampant over the Forums during those times.

Like the suppose Day and Night Cycle oh how the worlds were suppose to be bigger than they were lol.

Then came the now infamous pre Kh2 trailer I still want my behemoths damn it.

The 14th Order

The secret video on the first KH made it look like KH2 was going to be a very darker and mysterious type of game. Everything about it was new and different, well other than Riku and the Oathkeeper/Oblivion keyblades.

Probably one of the very few things that I've ever been hyped up for. Popping in KH2 for the first time and seeing the title screen... Goosebumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back