• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does BHK know he's a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Auron:

If BHK is a nobody does he know he's a nobody? Does he have memories?
The others don't seem to have thoughts of there own, but he's different from the others.

Lupuscurrit

Bhk is his own person... there is a ocnnection between him and sora though... but he cant be Soras nobody he has a keyblade. Unless somehow hes infused with Sora's power connected hearts...

:Auron:

ya my friends don't know what they. talkin bout they told me that.

NettikGirl

"You're not meant to exist, really..."
There was a trailer summary, with Namine saying that to the BHK in KH Ultimania somewhere. In the scene where he met the huge white creature.
^_~;;

coolazice7

listen, im pretty sure bhk is a nobody, and the reason he can weild two keyblades is that he has a heart. nobodies, i think, have hearts. those white things that sorta look like heartless are probably not "nobodies". they're probably something else. ive heard them being reffered to as dusk.

yuna:)

BHK definatly has a part in the story, but I don't think he is a nobody.......

biggamerjh

coolazice7 said:
listen, im pretty sure bhk is a nobody, and the reason he can weild two keyblades is that he has a heart. nobodies, i think, have hearts. those white things that sorta look like heartless are probably not "nobodies". they're probably something else. ive heard them being reffered to as dusk.
the deffinition of a nobody is body after the heart is destroyed, so nobody has no heart how many times must we go over this simple fact

Syd

"Nobody" are what is tagged on to those who are nothing but the shell of another person. They are the body and soul that has been cast off by a heart that has been consumed by darkness. This is all we know of Nobodies, which isn't very much. There must be more about them than this. Notice that the white creatures that are also Nobodies are supposed to be the same creatures as those in the 13th order. However, they are very different from each other. I wonder why? There is much we still do not know about Nobodies. They seem more complicated than Heartless. So I wouldn't rule out that BHK couldn't be just a shell of Sora.

NettikGirl said:
"You're not meant to exist, really..."
There was a trailer summary, with Namine saying that to the BHK in KH Ultimania somewhere. In the scene where he met the huge white creature.
^_~;;

Indeed. I've heard some say that just because he wasn't meant to exist doesn't mean that he is a nobody. But what creatures have we heard so far are not supposed to exist in KH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back