• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does birth by sleep show any reason that roxas can summon 3 keyblades maybe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnorwood

YouTube - Deep Dive (HQ)
if you pause at 2:04 you can see that roxas has the oath keeper in his left hand and the kingdom key in his right hand while riku has the oblivion in his hand?

idk if this was a mistake or some sort of thing that i missed

EDIT: actually i dont think this was a mistake because you can actually see all 3 keyblades starting from 1:57 until it doesnt show roxas anymore, not just a glimpse, or maybe just a concept

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Deep Dive was a concept vid...and i doubt that any one could wield 3 Keyblades..and Roxas had The Oath Kepper and Oblivion, he gave Riku Oblivion and fought with Oathkeeper.

Veriun

Sora could wield 3 in the battle against Roxas in FM+. Then again, it was likely just gameplay mechanics, like the Drive Forms.

Like SilentTrinity said: Concept vid.

SilverCyrus

Its a concept video.

My thoughts
when this video was made, maybe they didn't develop The Way to Dawn yet, so they thought Oblivion could have been Riku's keyblade.

And Roxas had Oathkeeper ("Sora's Keyblade" in a way) showing he has a part of Sora, and he would also be weilding another keyblade that resembles/ is his own keyblade, being undeveloped they showed it as a KK.

Just my thoughts. Really it doesnt matter.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by cnorwood
actually i dont think this was a mistake because you can actually see all 3 keyblades starting from 1:57 until it doesnt show roxas anymore, not just a glimpse, or maybe just a concept

In Days, the actual game, when this scene takes place, Roxas is not holding the Kingdom Key.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Deep Dive was merely a concept video. When this actual scene takes place in Days, like Ventus Air-Man says, Roxas is no longer wielding the Kingdom Key. After he throws Oblivion towards Riku, he is left with only Oathkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back