• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Diz even have a weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Does he even have one? That question has been on my mind for sometime now. I mean, in what we have seen,we have never seen him with one or using one. That's probably just because he didn't need to defend himself or anything, but seemingly all the OrG. members weild one, could he be different, or does he have one that blows all the others out of the water.
I've been thinking that he does....he just hasn't needed to use it yet. The only thing is that he seems like he's too calm, but understanding, so i'm still unsure. Any thoughts what-so-ever?? ;)

E

Ecstacy

i think he has something similar to riku's weapon. Yeah and i know his weapon is gonna blow our minds. and i think he is calm because even though things seem to be falling out of place for everyone else i think everything is going according to plan for him. just a thought though

Brian

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I don't know what he would have to use a weapon for.....but he should have one. Everybody does in that game. Besides, he is the leader...he should have one.

E

Ecstacy

eventually in kh2 we are bound to fight him and i mean evrybody in the org has a weapon specially appointed to their element(i think) so i would guess he would have a dark weapon (like riku's) and yeah as th leader his should be better than all the other's. i hope it doesn't look sissy like marluxia's lol.

Brian

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I don't even think that he is very evil. He doesn't look like it very much. But I guess a weapon would add to his character, we also will most likely have to fight him in KH2.

louis

i think his wepon might be able to use every attack that all the organization members can use

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
He probably is extremely powerful, him and his weapon if he has one. He probably does, and he'll use it in KH2. But doesn't his even his power have limits? If his weapon is somehow stronger than the keyblade, that would be quite an experience. :)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
louis said:
i hope fighting him will be hard unlike the ansam fight in KH
yea i agree dat ansem fight was 2 eazy but da 1 from R/R was harda though and he probably is more of da dodgin type den he attaks kinda fits his calm personality and his weapon might b da twilight versoin of rikus or ansems

louis

all i want from the fight is that he is as stron or stronger then those 4 hidden bosses in KH

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I'm sure everything in KH2 will put up for a stronger fight. For example: the heartless armies, not to mention the nobodies...
Diz may very well be one of the strongest.

louis

i just don't want to be disapointed by any boss battle like i was with the ansam fiht. At first i thought he was goin to be real stron but when we fought he only hit my like 3 times

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Darkness, in a sense, can be manipulated as a weapon. But, personally, I feel Diz would utilize more of a twilite weapon. Anything inbetween. That would have a lot of power. He appears to represent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back