• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Diz even have a weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

louis

we never he might be able to fully control light and darkeness................I said fully because using light and darkness together is twilight

Hokage

Banned
Awards
to me he doesnt need a weapon. he can materialize through the effin keyblade i wonder how we are going to be able to hit him. maybe we have to use a special keyblade or ability just to hit him. Hope we do get to fight him though. It would be sweet.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Ansem had a weapon....in the final boss fight, and his guardian. But Diz could be a totally different story. He may or may not have one....he probably does though. Diz and Ansem seem to be two different people, unless Diz is what Ansem used to be before Ansem cast himself to darkness. Then they would be one. But that still wouldn't reveal if he has a weapon. It depends upon him himself.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i know louis has already said this what if he had a keyblade too or what if the bandages suppress his power when he takes off the bandages he reveals an almighty weapon that has a mind of its own and we have to beat the weapon and Diz

The Sorrow

To me DiZ doesn't need a weapon. He looks very powerful even wihtout one. But If he has a weapon, a scepter/rod/staff would be nice since he's the leader after all. How about a weapon that can take any shape it wants?

E

Ecstacy

I still think it is gonna be somethinf similar to riku's. like a dark sword. but ya know stringer. something that matches the keyblades power. i have a feeling he is gonna be the hardest in the game period.

KHF

he doesn't really look like the type who uses weapons
but if we had to fight him, i think that it would be something like ansems' shadow-heartless thing(u know, the one on his back). i guess we won't know until KH2 comes out

P

Prince_of_Light

in DD or ASAS he was holding a sword sheathed and pointed at the ground. anyone remember this?

C

CloudZX

Diz wasn`t in Deep Dive or ASAS. He might have been doing that in one of the KH2 trailers

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
See, that's just it. He hasn't been seen with one, which brings up my question. After reading these, I feel that he may. He just seems so different. But his probably will be very powerful and he will be quite a challenge with one, even though we haven't seen him in battle yet, either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back