• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Diz even have a weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

I'd put all the money in my rpg bank account that i was right. It probably was a KH2 trailer, but he DID have a sword.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Would he even need to use one? Perhaps he is powerful enough without one. It is a very confusing concept when you think about it deeply, seeing as how there are many possibilites. We don't even know what role he truly plays yet.

P

Prince_of_Light

I HAVE PROOF!!!! HE HAS A WEAPON!!! unless that is a heartless... idk... best thing we have right now...

p31.bmp

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Could Diz be the Unknown in the Unknown Battle in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix? He might weild those "lightsabers" (if you would prefer to call them that).

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
dreamless said:
Could Diz be the Unknown in the Unknown Battle in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix? He might weild those "lightsabers" (if you would prefer to call them that).

Makes more sense than the keyblade theory. And that would tie the two games together (and it might explain why you get Ansem Report 13 from defeating the Unknown....)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah the Enigmatic Man in KH final mix does use lightsabers and ebergy balls and stuff . that could be Diz since he can change his form. maybe....

Lil_RiKu

Silverwolf1500 said:
Does he even have one? That question has been on my mind for sometime now. I mean, in what we have seen,we have never seen him with one or using one. That's probably just because he didn't need to defend himself or anything, but seemingly all the OrG. members weild one, could he be different, or does he have one that blows all the others out of the water.
I've been thinking that he does....he just hasn't needed to use it yet. The only thing is that he seems like he's too calm, but understanding, so i'm still unsure. Any thoughts what-so-ever?? ;)
not everyone has a weapon zexion dosent

Deidara

Thinking of a character like DiZ, I don't think he really has much in the means of a conventional weapon. He can probably blast you into next week without moving much of a muscle XP

One-Winged-Angel

This is a very good question, even if he did have a weapon, could you really see him using a sword? I couldn't, it just doesn't seem like a nice fit. Maybe he has a mech like weapon like Marluxia's in CoM. But I think he would be awesome without a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back