• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does George Bush care about black people?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does George Bush care about black people?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Discuss.
wwww.jpg

αsiя

space coke
Didnt the person who said this is the same person who stopped Taylor Swift on stage and looked like a douche bag

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
He doesn't care about black people because hes from the south, and I don't mean to be racist towards white people but down there, blacks are still treated like shit.

nightmarezeroX9

I'm sorry but I laughed like hell after I read that
It's true. If you were black like me, going down there and trying to find a friendly white guy is like trying to find Atlantis, it just probably won't happen. I mean the KKK is still pretty heavy down there, just not as heavy like it was back in the 1800's.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
It's true. If you were black like me, going down there and trying to find a friendly white guy is like trying to find Atlantis, it just probably won't happen. I mean the KKK is still pretty heavy down there, just not as heavy like it was back in the 1800's.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude, you're fucking hilarious.

αsiя

space coke

There should be a KKK thread

I laugh at how pathetic the KKK is right now
Sure in the 50's and below they're a group you would not mess with but right now if you put them in Comptom they would shit their pants

nightmarezeroX9

There should be a KKK thread

I laugh at how pathetic the KKK is right now
Sure in the 50's and below they're a group you would not mess with but right now if you put them in Comptom they would shit their pants
If someone made a KKK thread, it would be to either insult them, or they were legit racist and still try to lynch black people. Pretty soon there is going to be a KKK like group that are against mexicans. It happens, trust me.

αsiя

space coke
If someone made a KKK thread, it would be to either insult them, or they were legit racist and still try to lynch black people. Pretty soon there is going to be a KKK like group that are against mexicans. It happens, trust me.

Mexicans
You mean Latinos
We're all hated you know not only Mexicans
and trust me people already hate us

When I meant KKK thread It should be where you agree or disagree on their motives

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I don't think you got the jist of my post

nightmarezeroX9

Are you Aqua or Down Syndrome or whatever her name is?

You're really, really stupid.
I don't care what you meant about those posts and I'm not stupid. Anybody of my race would say something like that so don't act like you know I'm stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back