• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Does he like me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Ok, there is this guy, he is tall,cute and nice. We have never had a real conversation (I don't even know his name) But everyday we smile at each other and say hi when we pass. And at random times, I'll catch him looking at me. He waves to me at random times too, like we're close friends. I'm really shy with guys and that doesen't help.

So does he like me and is just too shy to talk to me?Or am I insane?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
He either likes you or he's just being nice. In fact, you said he was a nice person, so it could be just that. The only way to really find out is to get talking to him.

seoji

That's little to go off of but there is evidence of mutual interest. Looking at you insinuates he likes what he sees but waving just to elicit a response probably means he's shy/waiting for you to make conversation. It's a cliché move, common in a club environment.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
That's little to go off of but there is evidence of mutual interest. Looking at you insinuates he likes what he sees but waving just to elicit a response probably means he's shy/waiting for you to make conversation. It's a cliché move, common in a club environment.

Exactly this.

From what it sounds, this is the typical scenario for a guy who is interested in a girl, but doesn't have the courage or confidence to actually try and get into a closer relationship and get to know her.

You should probably try to find a way to get into a conversation or something with him if you really want to know. :3

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
hmmmm.....it kinda sucks you are both shy.......But before you make any assumptions.....Learn his name and have at least a simple conversation with him. That might help in confirming your ideas.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
You can't really be sure if he likes you or not unless you strike up a conversation if he seems to shy to do it himself.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, I think I can relate and or have related to this situatio and from what I'm reading (since I can't literally hear and see the situation) and picturing it, it sounds like he totally does. That or maybe he wants to be friends with you too (errr well in a sense). But it'd be best if you guys got to know each other before diving in into the situation considering I heard it's better to go off slow and casual unless your comfortable with going straight to the "dating" zone with this guy, to be friends with him. Sorry if I sound like I'm blabbing. I also advise if you two like each other, don't be too slow and or let him think any different, I mean like don't do what I would done of my crush: let him think I was unavailable and or didn't want him, because of that, me and my crush don't talk exception of those rare occasional times on Facebook. Anyways, I'm saying: show him signs that you like him (considering your shy) and make sure he knows/get it. My advice: GO for it but take it slow! Make sure he likes you too and such!

As always, keep us update and good luck!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
he seems nice.

wait how are you two close friends if you don't know his name? maybe he's flirting with you~

Penance

He's not "nice". No such thing. I'm telling you right now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd be careful. Nice is nice but being that nice is something you should be a bit weary about. I would talk to him, get to know him, but never stay with him by yourself.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ok, there is this guy, he is tall,cute and nice. We have never had a real conversation (I don't even know his name) But everyday we smile at each other and say hi when we pass. And at random times, I'll catch him looking at me. He waves to me at random times too, like we're close friends. I'm really shy with guys and that doesen't help.

well first try and ask his name... and two continue into friend ship and see where that goes

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Get to know him better. If he seems right, toddle on forward and try dating. Don't rush into it.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards

I think the question is do you like him?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok, there is this guy, he is tall,cute and nice.
Sounds like a cute boy.

We have never had a real conversation (I don't even know his name)
uuuuh.

But everyday we smile at each other and say hi when we pass. And at random times, I'll catch him looking at me. He waves to me at random times too, like we're close friends. I'm really shy with guys and that doesen't help.
Hm...

My suggestion: Talk to him. Find out if he's even worth the trouble. If you don't you'll regret it and he may not wait for you if he does like you. Find a way to talk to him. I don't care how just do it. >C

First step: Find out his name.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
It's not a great idea try and make such a big assumptions based on something so little. Either way, talking to him would be the first step. If you two can get along, then that will just open more doors.

Unless you're in Middle School and assuming he does like you, chances are he's not going to randomly come up to you and admit his undying love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back