• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Kingdom Hearts 2 have multiple endings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

First of all, I want to wish you all a happy new year.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 yesterday and I chose beginner mode, but while I was choosing the difficulty the game said that beginner will only unlock the normal ending.

And if not, then what did the game mean?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It has one main story ending, but it also has two secret endings that can be unlocked. On beginner mode you can't unlock the secret endings. But if beginner is what you're comfortable with, don't worry about it, you can look them up on YouTube after you're done. Choosing beginner won't impact the main story's ending.

The secret endings are also more like concept teasers for the next title than something that will impact KH2's story.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hi guys :)

First of all, I want to wish you all a happy new year.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 yesterday and I chose beginner mode, but while I was choosing the difficulty the game said that beginner will only unlock the normal ending.

And if not, then what did the game mean?

There is a "normal" ending, which is just where the characters end up at the end and how the story finishes.

Then there is a secret ending, which is after that, and hints at Birth By Sleep with a cinematic scene. This isn't available to be unlocked in Beginner, requires you to 100% Jiminy's Journal to unlock in Standard, requires you to only do specific things to unlock in Proud, and unlocks automatically in Critical I believe.

Good luck with whatever you do ^_^

Back