• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does riku have 3 hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
But, at one point in time, he did. At the present though (post KH2), he does not.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How many people have you just spoiled?
Exactly what I was thinking. This is dealing with things from BBS, and it's specifically said to put discussion about hand-held games in the Side-Stories Section. This should be titled less spoilerific and placed in FOKH, if we hadn't already answered the question.

Xehanort only had one Heart, though, which was a fusion of Terra and MX's. Not to mention prior to the end, Terra had absorbed Master Erauqs', so by the end, Xehanort had a single Heart that was 'half' MX's, and the other 'half' of Erauqs+Terra.

Samhain

Bronze Member
wait was terras heart and mx heart formed to become xehanort's heartless?

does that mean XH had 2 hearts within him at the time before he posessed Riku.

....wtf?

Samhain

Bronze Member
do heartless' have hearts anyway? o.o
yeah. "Heartless" is just an ironic name to use like "nobodies" yet they have bodies but the name shows they dont have a body.

like "heartless" = heart covered with darkness

why r we using spoilers? lmao
and OH YEAH. eraqus.

god this is getting BULL.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yeah. "Heartless" is just an ironic name to use like "nobodies" yet they have bodies but the name shows they dont have a body.

The name Nobodies aren't symbolic.
It literally means nobody.
One without an existence/id.
Considering the heart is who you are, nobodies don't have anyone to be so they're nobodies.

Noctis2.0

The name Nobodies aren't symbolic.
It literally means nobody.
One without an existence/id.
Considering the heart is who you are, nobodies don't have anyone to be so they're nobodies.

Axel would beg to differ.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I would beg you explain yourself, except I don't beg. I demand you explain yourself!

Noctis2.0

∞;4965157 said:
I would beg you explain yourself, except I don't beg. I demand you explain yourself!

Ummm well Axel didn't give in to the whole I have no emotions thing and basically said: even if I am a nobody that doesn't mean I don't exist I have bonds and feel emotion!!!!! At least thats how I took it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He knew he couldn't feel genuine emotions, but he did his best to emulate what emotions he can remember from his time as a human.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, when did Axel say that? Iirc he was always the one saying, 'we don't have emotions' etc, even in the novels in his thoughts he was confused, right up until the FM+ cutscene 'remembrance', where he finally said, 'do me and Namine really not have hearts?' as if he was wondering. But he never was like 'i have emotions bitches so suck it!!' or anything like that...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Riku doesn't have them in him (lol) anymore, but at one point he did have them in him (lol) Maybe some part of them remained in his heart, Mickey said he was rid of the darkness doesn't mean he was rid of the light part of Xehanort(Terra) lol i don't know i'm just fanficing here.

bryanbryan

How many people have you just spoiled?
Spoilers here, Spoilers there.
If someone didn't want to get spoiled they may as well not even visit this site.

Anyway,

Man too much hearts spreading around in this Series.
It's like a spreading STD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back