• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does sora get his looks from ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
Remember not to override her scenario save file when prompted to make the Final Episode one, put it in a different slot.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
After you beat Aqua`s story with all the reports and the letter you should get the option to start the Final Episode where you battle Terra/Xehanort.

So u just reload the data u have with aqua and fight the battle over again in the keyblade graveyard?
Or start..a new game with aqua?...sry guys I'm mixed up right now @_@

Monoochrom

So u just reload the data u have with aqua and fight the battle over again in the keyblade graveyard?

No no no no NO.

Listen. After beating all 3 Scenarios, therefore, Terra, Ven and Aqua, aswell as having saved the End Game Data AND having all Xehanort Reports, you will get the Option to create a special Save. The so-called final Episode. You can then load said save, as you would with any other with the continue Option in the Menu. You will then play Aqua AFTER what happend at the Keyblade Graveyard, this leads up to the true ending of the game and why Aqua is in the RoD. :wink:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Nope, the game asks you to create a new save game for final episode after you have cleared the third scenario and have all Xehanort Reports.
If after the credits of the third scenario you played no prompt for making a save file for final episode was made then you don't have all Xehanort Reports.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
This thread made me lol. Sora gets his look from his parents because, well when two people love each other very much...

Roxas gets his looks from Ven, and Vanitas gets his looks from Sora.

Box_ghost

This thread made me lol. Sora gets his look from his parents because, well when two people love each other very much...

Roxas gets his looks from Ven, and Vanitas gets his looks from Sora.

Vanitas got his looks from Sora. Roxas got his looks from Sora. Sora got his looks from Ven.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ignore this "got his looks from parents crap", seriously, it has been already shown pretty much that biological factors don't mean squat in the fantasy universe of Kingdom Hearts when hearts and connections between hearts are involved.

The Roxas and Ven twin-looks are a no-brainer no one can deny...heck, there are even still people outside who either confuse Ven and Roxas or even worse still think they're the same person.

If you put Ventus and Sora directly beside each other you'll notice that their blue eyes and facial features are extremely similar, Aqua even notices this when looking at a 4year-old Sora.
Makes one wonder though why Terra didn't notice as well...as Sora was there when he visited...but apparently he was too occupied with Riku, lol.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I swore Aqua said a spitting image of Ven? If so I think she meant his personality and demeanor. The only physical similarities I see are the blue eyes and outfit of course.

Neptun

even if Aqua only referred to Sora's personality, Nomura himself stated that he wanted Roxas's face to resemble Sora's while designing him.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

By that, I was just saying that Sora got his looks from either his parents (didn't we all?), or from nobody. By Aqua saying that Sora was "a spitting image of Ven", she simply meant that they act the same. The only thing similar about the two are their eyes, and there are a lot of people with blue eyes. Coincidence!? I think so!

even if Aqua only referred to Sora's personality, Nomura himself stated that he wanted Roxas's face to resemble Sora's while designing him.

Even so, Roxas clearly gets his appearance from Ventus. There's no argument there. Sure, Roxas is going to look like both Ventus and Sora, but mostly Ven.

Box_ghost

Please tell me you're joking.

Not in the slightest.

I swore Aqua said a spitting image of Ven? If so I think she meant his personality and demeanor. The only physical similarities I see are the blue eyes and outfit of course.

When someone says 'spitting image', they specifically mean physical attributes.

Doesn't matter. If you don't see them, people in universe do. Xemnas told Sora that he looked just lke Roxas. And then told Roxas that Ven looks just like Sora hours [or possibly days] later.

The Roxas and Ven twin-looks are a no-brainer no one can deny...heck, there are even still people outside who either confuse Ven and Roxas or even worse still think they're the same person.

My friend knew who Roxas was, but didn't fully remember his face. He played BBS before finishing KH2. So when he saw Roxas' face when Roxas woke up on the first day, he said "THAT'S VEN!"

And yes, I had to capitalize and bold because he really talks that way.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aqua only saw Sora for about 10 minutes, so her comment does have to point more onto Sora's physical attributes than to his personality.
In such short time she could not possibly have taken in Sora's personality completely.

Let's face it...with Sora, Roxas and Ventus we have the human equivalents of Huey, Dewey and Louie...*ggg*

Box_ghost said:
My friend knew who Roxas was, but didn't fully remember his face. He played BBS before finishing KH2. So when he saw Roxas' face when Roxas woke up on the first day, he said "THAT'S VEN!"

And yes, I had to capitalize and bold because he really talks that way.

*facepalms*
Yeah, this is a wonderful example of those sort of people.
And when one who knows the background then explains the whole issue one can be happy if you don't get a weird look, lol.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Vanitas got his looks from Sora. Roxas got his looks from Sora. Sora got his looks from Ven.

There's almost no resemblance between Sora and Ventus. Roxas's appearance obviously comes from Ventus, even though Sora is supposed to give some resemblance. Your theory doesn't make sense. Their appearance in the KH Universe just sounds stupid. Sora looks just like Ventus/Roxas looks just like Sora in game, but to us they're completely different? I doubt that Nomura wants us to think that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There's almost no resemblance between Sora and Ventus. Roxas's appearance obviously comes from Ventus, even though Sora is supposed to give some resemblance. Your theory doesn't make sense. Their appearance in the KH Universe just sounds stupid. Sora looks just like Ventus/Roxas looks just like Sora in game, but to us they're completely different? I doubt that Nomura wants us to think that.

They're completely different persons and characters, but their looks are extremely similar...it's just the hair and some minor facial differences that set them apart appearance-wise.
It's especially good to see in the CGI-scenes at the end of KH II when Sora smiles at Kairi and then Roxas smiles at Naminé.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It's possible that Sora got his looks from Ven, and pretty plausible, too. We've already seen cases where certain people influence the appearance of others, one of those cases being MX and Braig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back