• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does sora get his looks from ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

There's almost no resemblance between Sora and Ventus. Roxas's appearance obviously comes from Ventus, even though Sora is supposed to give some resemblance. Your theory doesn't make sense. Their appearance in the KH Universe just sounds stupid. Sora looks just like Ventus/Roxas looks just like Sora in game, but to us they're completely different? I doubt that Nomura wants us to think that.

Then why would they go out of their way to put a statement in game saying that Roxas and Sora look just alike?
That was their intention from the very beginning. Don't try to say it's not true because YOU can't understand.

It's possible that Sora got his looks from Ven, and pretty plausible, too. We've already seen cases where certain people influence the appearance of others, one of those cases being MX and Braig.

Sora did.

I really disagree. In this case it could easily be applied to both.

Except that Aqua was only on that world maybe 5 minutes before they met. She was literally speaking about his physical attributes. Both do not apply in this case. Just the one.

Box_ghost

"He looks a lot like you." + transitive property = Sora looks a lot like Ventus.

Canon.

2003 - "He looks just like you"
2006 - "You look just like him."
2011 - "The spitting image of..."
2011 - OMG, his face....

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"He looks a lot like you." + transitive property = Sora looks a lot like Ventus.

Canon.

lol. this could not have been said more perfectly.

to sum it up, if you compare sora and ventus' faces, they look a lot alike, although sora has darker skin. So sora definitely does look like ven and it is most likely from the connection of their hearts 4 years before BbS, and then vanitas starts to look like sora because he is still connected to ventus even after seperation, as he can feel what ven feels. Vanitas was born with theface of an unversed. Roxas definitely is identical to Ven, but he does have some characteristics of sora, as if you compare the two face to face they are not exactly identical.

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
You're taking this really seriously, aren't you Box? Lol, I just want DDD and III. I could care less about who looks like who.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To say they're "exactly" the same is anyways taking it too far again. Ventus and Sora are still different persons/existences with Roxas being a new "being" created out of mixing elements of Sora and Ven together.

Nonetheless I think this case can be closed now...there was said everything that is to say about the issue.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To say they're "exactly" the same is anyways taking it too far again. Ventus and Sora are still different persons/existences with Roxas being a new "being" created out of mixing elements of Sora and Ven together.

Nonetheless I think this case can be closed now...there was said everything that is to say about the issue.

i agree, thanks to everyone for their opinions :D

wii.red24

Actually my theory is the reason that roxas looks so much like ven is becasue in bbs ven released his heart into sora and then u figure that roxas is soras nobody well if its vens heart in soras body then techinally, roxas would be vens nobody hence why ven and roxas look just alike.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually my theory is the reason that roxas looks so much like ven is becasue in bbs ven released his heart into sora and then u figure that roxas is soras nobody well if its vens heart in soras body then techinally, roxas would be vens nobody hence why ven and roxas look just alike.

roxas looks like ven because when sora became a nobody ven's heart went into roxas' body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back