• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Sora seem more mature to you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
i found myself playing COM again, and noticed the big words Sora was using throughout the game. and he sounded alot more confident in his words. maybe it's just because square-enix had a problem putting the feel of KH into words, but i don't see why.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
yes actually i did notice his maturity.

he had used bigger words, and seemed less in a joking mood. He always was decicated to his goal in that game. SO yea i did relize that too.

Geo Sephiroth

yeah, he did use really huge words like at Wonderland,"Who's the brazen one?" It seemed real different since COM was coming right off of KH so you'd think he'd still sound naive.

Z

Zackstorm

Geo Sephiroth said:
yeah, he did use really huge words like at Wonderland,"Who's the brazen one?"...
Wow that is huge, like a whole six letters!

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
i kinda like the idea of Sora becoming more mature rather than squareenix struggling w/ da game. I betcha he became wise from all his adventures, making him mature. I mean, take the end of Kh; In Hollow Bastion, he lost Donald and GOofy for a while, and he had to kinda fend for himself for a while. Then when he got them and the keyblade bak, he gave this mini speech about how he doesnt need the keyblade to fight to the death (you get the idea) and i betcha $50 per person who reads this post he'll b more wise/mature in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back