• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does the music make you shake your groove thang???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hey, does anyone find themselves bobbin their head, or geting up and dancin to the battle music in kh2, i know i do, the soundtrack is like WHOAAA...and it makes me want to kick some...:eek: ...well anyway, i want to see what other people say:D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
just wondering if the music makes you wanna...DANCE!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
heck yea, the music is awesome!! i love it, and if you dont like the question, why are you here??? i just want to know, if ppl like the music, if you dont like the question, dont waste your time

BULLETPROOF

lol, no not really, i think the music when you fight against sephiroth is really cool, and simple and clean, and the one thats the music to the official site and the other one thats the background music for the commercial

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well, when i said" does the music make you shake your groove thang?" i did not mean literally, its actually really simple...does the music in kh2 make you wanna dance??? THAT is what i should have wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back