• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does this grind your gears too?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay. So. This is my first thread in Forum Insanity, and I wasn't sure of course where a thread like this one would go, so I put it here.

The point of this is to get your opinion on the following: People poking fun at, bashing, and ridiculing people who still like things like Pokemon or Power Rangers or whatever other show/game that was around when said person was a kid.

Like me for instance. I'm a big Pokemon fan. I play the games, and the show is OKAY. It's not great. But it's alright. And I like the movies. And so when people find this out, I of course, get insulted and when I ask why I am being insulted, I get reasons like "Oh I dunno, maybe because I stopped liking that stuff when I was in like. 5th grade?" and things like that. Now. This just pisses me off. Where is it written that we are supposed to stop liking this stuff at a certain age?

And seriously. What is so wrong with liking Pokemon, or Power Rangers or anything like that, yknow? So what do you think? Agree with me? Disagree? And if you do disagree, i'd appreciate keeping it an intelligent argument, not something like "OMG! st00pid p0keman n3rd!!!11!111oneoneone" Thanks much. ^.^;

~The Twilight Prince~

Rix

:)
Awards
I agree! people are insulting because they believe that will make them feel better or something... But I don't care about those people anymore... I choose to like whatever I want and people can insult me as much as they like, but I wont change my mind.. And if people will jsut open up their eyes and minds a little they will find out that Pokemon does actually have some great games! I'm not a big fan of the TV- show anymore, but I'm still enjoying the games.

PS. I believe this thread should really be in the discussion section.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I judge anyone who doesn't like Power Rangers. Well, the retro ones anyway xD

Haha. So true. I like that logic. Who WOULDN'T like thre retro Power Rangers. They're the best. Especially Zeo. <3

I also have a thing for Dino Thunder (cause it had Tommy in it) and Ninja Storm (because the Thunder Rangers kicked major a**) And also because i'm in Karate and into the whole ninja thing.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol someone watches Family Guy a bit too much xD

hmm never like pokemon xD and power rangers... i used to watch that up until i was probably 11 from the first mighty morphin power rangers to power rangers in outer space i think it was... or there was one i think after that... i dont remember lol... but i grew out of it... I still enjoy getting a laugh out of the movies though :p

but hey everyone has their own tastes and thats cool. It would be boring if everyone liked the same things.....

M

Miss Murder

He likes Sweeney Todd. I can't say anything sarcastic or mean. D:

Moncus

I don't got a problem wit' people liking thangs from they' childhood mayne. I still do, and it's one of the reasons i love Kingdom Hearts so much. I was raised on Disney Movies and videogames ^.^ . To me, i like getting into things from my past cause' it kinda make me feel more like a kid again. It kinda brings you back to those innocent times before all the bullstuff started in my life. It's a chance to feel simple and clean you feel me? :thumbup:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't got a problem wit' people liking thangs from they' childhood mayne. I still do, and it's one of the reasons i love Kingdom Hearts so much. I was raised on Disney Movies and videogames ^.^ . To me, i like getting into things from my past cause' it kinda make me feel more like a kid again. It kinda brings you back to those innocent times before all the bullstuff started in my life. It's a chance to feel simple and clean you feel me? :thumbup:

Haha. That's probably one of the truest posts i've ever read. QFT for sure. Childhood is one of the best times of your life. You can be friends with anybody without worrying about labels or shit like that yknow? I like going back and remembering those times, and while the stuff I like I like for other reasons, the reminiscing is a great part of it.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
pikachu.gif

lol you just prepared yourself for a bashing if you posted this in forum insainity.

lmao

That's alright i still like pokemon too.

The "Grinding your gears" thing reminds me of family guy. Hahahaha

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
pikachu.gif

lol you just prepared yourself for a bashing if you posted this in forum insainity.

lmao

That's alright i still like pokemon too.

The "Grinding your gears" thing reminds me of family guy. Hahahaha

XD! Nice picture. And I don't particularly care about any "bashing" I may get. All that does is further prove my point. ;D And besides, I wasn't sure where else it could go.

And yeah, that's where I got the Grind my Gears thing from. Gotta love that show. Haha.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Since my brother is obssessed with Pokemon, I will take your side, Twilight Prince. Oh, and my bro's obssesed with power rangers too. Everytime there's a Power Ranger toy in front of him, he wants it.

(I have to teach him how to play Pokemon Trading Card Game now)

You like Pokemon and Power Rangers? Fine, that's nothing wrong. If it is, what do you define mature as?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back