• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Ven die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
no i dont think so because he was only hit with a blizzard spell and plus king mickey didnt join the battle yet
( i think mickey will save him or when sora comes he will break free for the spell)

BBS takes place 10 YEARS AGO. how could Sora come and save Ven?? He is 4 during BBS! jeez, read the BBS page or know what you are talking about before you post.

now, I belive that Ven doesn't die, because MX needs him for his plans. that would explain why MX just froze him instead of killing him when he had the chance.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
thanks for the link and the only difference between sora getting frozen/bashed and ven getting frozen is that ven getting hurt is that its part of the story- if sora loses he still can try again

Cutscenes are to be taken as law, no one cares what happens in actual gameplay.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Cutscenes are to be taken as law, no one cares what happens in actual gameplay.
I think what Kairy meant was that, Sora has Hero factor, if it's in the script that he wins, he wins! If you manage to die before winning you start the fight all over again untill you do... Whereas in the BBS game I think I'd expect a lot of those loses. or intentions of you losing, liek they had in KHI with Leon and stuff even if you did win, you passed out out of exhaustion lol,

Kairy

are u agreeing with me or being a flamer lol??? (not talking to u seasalt lol but im sur u knew that)

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
are u agreeing with me or being a flamer lol??? (not talking to u seasalt lol but im sur u knew that)
Was I right though on what you meant? It's how I took the post anyways when I read it... lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol i guess i understand i never make sense my ideas are always out of order lol
A lot of people do, but no you had a perfectly understandable post, I;ve read worst trust me. I think most people would have gotten the message of what you were trying to get across.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol thanks that means alot - i thought people were gonna start flamin me lol
Anytime, And don't be afraid of flamers, Infact sometimes I flame when Im in the mood but not at newish people U only started this month so I still count you as new, lol. I mainly judge by the amount of posts though, lol. So you're doing pretty well considering.
But yes don't be afraid of flamers cause your just learning but you can also learn to stand up for yourself if you disagree on what they said :)

Kairy

thank you! ur so nice for real and im not afraid of them it just gets annoying when you trying to learn about something and somebody who knows more than you acts like their better and we should bow down to them like its some cult lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
thank you! ur so nice for real and im not afraid of them it just gets annoying when you trying to learn about something and somebody who knows more than you acts like their better and we should bow down to them like its some cult lol
Hahaha, Well that can get a bit like that here, especially if they have premium membership they begin to get really high and mighty, (I hope that never happens to me) No but in all serriousness, Some people are rather well known around the forums, even enough for them to have fanclubs with a million members.
lol Im glad you caught me on one of my "nice" days, I do try my best to be nice, but somtimes I have some off days, Heck Im human what can you expect?

But anyways I think we really should get back to your topic. About what happened to Ven, do you have any thoughts that you might want to discuss?

Detronilizer

Ven... well I don't think Terra OR Ven die. Something happens to them, I'm sure, but I don't think they're dead. Aqua on the other hand, seeing her destroyed armor and Keyblade in the Room of Sleep, is most likely dead, unfortunately. I think Terra (sorry to those who hate this theory) becomes the Xehanort we know. I agree with SeaSalt IceCream on what happens to Ven, for the most part. I think his soul (since this game obviously has to do with souls) must have been transported into Sora. So Ven should technically be dead, as his soul left his body, but Sora made it live on...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ven... well I don't think Terra OR Ven die. Something happens to them, I'm sure, but I don't think they're dead. Aqua on the other hand, seeing her destroyed armor and Keyblade in the Room of Sleep, is most likely dead, unfortunately. I think Terra (sorry to those who hate this theory) becomes the Xehanort we know. I agree with SeaSalt IceCream on what happens to Ven, for the most part. I think his soul (since this game obviously has to do with souls) must have been transported into Sora. So Ven should technically be dead, as his soul left his body, but Sora made it live on...
I only disagree with you on the Aqua dead thing... I don't know if it's true, I mean she was the one person who didn't have anything serrious happen to her, What I reckon happened is that Mickey mainly was the back up plan if things stuff up to evacuate them, Unfortuanley Aqua seems to be the only one in a fit enough shape to do so... So I think most likely she is in hiding...

Stars

リク
I guess were gonna have to wait for the game but when we see him get frozen in the trailer he still moves his eyes when aqua is looking at him. I just want to hear what people think will happen to Ven or if they all ready know please tell me!

I don't think Ven dies in BBS.. Maybe he could just " sleep" ?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I don't think Ven dies in BBS.. Maybe he could just " sleep" ?
I know how everyone's getting ticked at the idea but I serriously think that BBS has somthing to do with the mansion and the old used pods! lol Maybe this was what was used to make Ven apart of Sora.... I reckon his master did it. Hmm.... Who else do we know can use the pod technologies and also who was there to nurse Xehanort back to health? Hmm... Coincidence, probably! XD

Stars

リク
I know how everyone's getting ticked at the idea but I serriously think that BBS has somthing to do with the mansion and the old used pods! lol Maybe this was what was used to make Ven apart of Sora.... I reckon his master did it. Hmm.... Who else do we know can use the pod technologies and also who was there to nurse Xehanort back to health? Hmm... Coincidence, probably! XD

Those pods originally are in Castle Oblivion, but Diz moved it? Then it located in the old mansion? o_O;;

Kairy

hmm so you think that ven- his soul or part of his heart- was put into sora by using the pods in the mansion- that could explain a lot since we know ATW might- most likely has a connection with Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back