• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Xehanort eventually kill Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze of Glory

Sorry if this thread has been posted

Room_of_Sleep_Aqua%27s_Armour.jpg

Terra and Ven were doomed to a new life of torment how is it that Aqua who appears perfectly fine in her ending is alright? Don't make no goddamn sense. Did she shed her armor after the final battle? I mean seriously what the hell..?

Absent axel

No the armour fell down with terranort. Aqua still lives after the end of KH2.

terranort landed in radiant garden with it if your confused.

Kentsu13

do we no how it got there (did it just telport along/ terranort?) and if it did y did she take it off.....?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wasn't she wielding Master Eraqus' keyblade in her (secret) ending or whatever. I could of sworn I saw her summon it. If so, then how did she find it and does this mean that if there is a possible PS3-based BBS sequel that she will be either the main character or one of the main characters? I honestly wouldn't be surprised that if Another Dive is set after the events of BBS and takes place in the dark realm, that Aqua and maybe Mickey to are the scenarios, with a small possibility of a[B] limited[/B] Riku one, later in the game's time line.

KastleS1

Awards
I am pretty sure that the next game will be part of the main series with sora at the helm.But due to the PS3 power and blu ray its unpredictable..

tenchi ryu

So is aqua communicating to xemnas through the armor or something....cause xigbar said he another voice in the room with xemnas

crazzyBRY

So is aqua communicating to xemnas through the armor or something....cause xigbar said he another voice in the room with xemnas

not really..

the voice could be anyone.. like terra's voice xD.. or MX..

and probably vanitas's

A113

If you've been spoiling the game this is old news. But Aqua abandoned the armor when she was dropped into Dark Meridian, and departed from Ven.

tenchi ryu

If you've been spoiling the game this is old news. But Aqua abandoned the armor when she was dropped into Dark Meridian, and departed from Ven.

Oh i know where she's at...just saying, its been 12 years ya know....she might have found a way to "speak" through it or something...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
She becomes a Keyblade Master at the start of BbS. But yeah, Aqua abandoned her armor, which got swallowed up tby the light of KH with Terranort, and sent to Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back