• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Zanetusken work ob bosses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
You know the sleight Zanetusken right(I might've spelled it wrong), where u need to use either three 0 attack cards or three 9 attack cards to use t, and when u do, sora does a big slash and it's supposed to take away the attack that it breaks for the rest of the battle. I keep trying on Marluxia(second and final battle, and I never beat him yet) but he keeps doing the same attacks. Anyone know if it works on only heartless or can it work on bosses?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
aww man, it doesn't work when he's on the robot! will it work when sora gets on the robot and is able to attack marluxia?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
To do it right. All you have to do is have three cards (Any Card) in a sleight. Each card in the Sleight must be a 0 or a 9. But they cant mix. You can't have like 1 0 Card and 2 9 Cards. It either has to be three Zero Cards or Three Nine Cards.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I did do that, and a big slash come out, right? well right when Marluxia was about to use that flower attack to make 3 flying laser shooting flowers come out, I broke it with zanetusken, but it didn't work. o wait, do u have to hit the person ur trying to break to do it, cause then I know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back