• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonzealot

I told my sister this when I heard her voice and Cid's.. They arent allowed to talk... Those two actors really sucked.... I hope in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Childern its a hella lot better...

Xell

Wait, wut?
I don't usually have beef with voices, but damn her voice did begin to get annoying.. Cid's voice was.. Ok I guess..

iholdthekeys

cid wasn't as bad as aeris though, nothing topped the horribleness of her voice except 4 when kairi first said sora's name.. it was like a pause between syllables, and not even that she was tryin 2 pronounce it, she just said it, wrong!!!!

Ansem/Sephy

Cid doesn't bug me. Just because in FFVII, he was vulgar and kinda seemed like a hick to me at times. I can see that working fine.

But ... AERITH!! Lord, have mercy! She was one of my favourite characters, and still is, but her and Sephiroth (although, SOME of him I blame on the lines) were awful at times! More-so her, though. I loved Mandy Moore as her! She was so melodic and peaceful, so RIGHT for Aerith. But, this girl doesn't seem to get emotions. She sounds fine in real life, but in her V/As, she is a monotone.

A pity. Wait... so Aerith has lines in AC? Oh ... NO!

Xanionot

Glad to hear that problem is fixed in AC. Is Cid's voice still the same though? Becauce when I heard Aerith I was like Man, that was annoying, and when I heard Cid I was like NOOOOOOO!

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Aerith's voice does suck, she sounded like a robot. ;-;

I liked Cid's voice, however. I thought it fit him perfectly.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
You people shut-up!!!!! Yes, I agree that I liked Mandy Moore playing Aerith.....but Mena didn't do so bad. It was probably Mena's first time doing it. And Sephiroth sounded better than in the original KH. Now cid......thats a whole nother issue.........

Flurry Mickey

Her voice sucks!!!! It sounded ALOT better in Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children. Cid sounded like a southerner or somethin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back