• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy forgot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

Ok I was playing KH2 lastnight and noticed that at Yen Sids Tower when you first go there Donald says "I wonder where we are". And also doesn't get freaked out until he hears Pete say that he's turning Yen Sid into a heartless. But in Coded (I think) wasn't Donald and Goofy there with the king when Yen Sid was training Mickey????

Maybe this is stupid but characters in the game seem to have amnesia...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Might just be a minor plot hole, but it depends where Donald said it; he may have not had a good view of the tower or wasn't i nthe right area to notice.

rascus213

plot hole

and i belive this was bbs
plus it showed them inside the castle, they may have never seen it from the outside,

plus they had just woken up from a year of sleep, im sure they were still a lil dazed, exspecially from something that happened 10 years ago

Izayoi

galactic cancer
plot hole

and i belive this was bbs
plus it showed them inside the castle, they may have never seen it from the outside,

plus they had just woken up from a year of sleep, im sure they were still a lil dazed, exspecially from something that happened 10 years ago

Exactly. For all we know they teleported, or, considering that the tower is just floating in the middle of some twilight abyss. Perhaps it had moved since then.

well you get a full veiw of the tower from wherever you stand. And donald was right in front of the tower before Pete said Yen Sid lived there. So i don't know.

Then he may have just seen the inside, yes.

rascus213

Xehanort.

And by the way he forgot, it seemed more like a natural forgetting.

i hate spelling his name....

but for all we know this could not be included in the final game
or maybe they were only there that one time( it would seem pointless to go and watch someone train everytime...)

Muse

you look atrocious
It is very possible that Yen Sid moved. Like, say he used to live in Disney Castle. He trained Mickey there, and once Mickey's training was over, he moved into his current residence.

Or it's possible that Donald and Goofy only ever saw the inside of the tower, never the outside.

mickey forgot who xenhornot was, so im sticking this this

He didn't forget who Xehanort was. o.o;; He pointed out that Xemnas was the Nobody of Xehanort in KHII. Unless you mean MX, but so far there's nothing to suggest Mickey even met MX. So far, he's only met DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back