• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy so useless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

On normal mode they were pretty useless, but they did save me from some difficult fights on expert (*cough*Chernabog*cough*). They also made up for my stupidness when fighting the big Ursula (Dude, I thought I had to hit her in the back of the neck and when I found it was difficult to get behind her I let donald and goofy whack away at her for at least twenty minutes while I dodged her attacks then when she was down to one health bip I would struggle to get behind her and give her a good whack xX;) and from what I hear, they fixed the item wasting problem for KH2 so... Yeah xD.

Last edited:
Awards
D and G didn't give me that much trouble. The one that gave me the most trouble was Goofy, I mean he's funny and all, but when in battle he can really piss me off! I wished they made a heartless or a NEO that resembled D & G, u know like "Shadow Sora," that way we could take our hate on THEM instead of our partners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back