• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy so useless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

Does anybody else hope Donald and Goofy are more useful this time because in KH1 they just wasted items so much that i just stoped giving them items the only thing they did was Donald healed my team every once in a while:mad:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CidHighwind said:
Does anybody else hope Donald and Goofy are more useful this time because in KH1 they just wasted items so much that i just stoped giving them items the only thing they did was Donald healed my team every once in a while:mad:
Yeah, I hope they are. When I gave items to Donald and Goofy, they just wasted them away when they didn't even need it. They better be useful because that was annoying the way they weren't in the first game.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well if you programmed them right they weren't too bad near the end of the game..

Last edited:

{S}{O}{R}{A}

I admit the item wasting was a bit of a problem. But when it came down to it. Donald's heal spell and Goofy's 3 Mp revival made up for the item wasting. heh

diogo14

well i kinda like the way they helped us every time we needed... and i never really gave them any items...

i like them =)

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
no not really, i put their item usage on their config AI panel to only in emergency, and so they did it for a emergency, and donalds continously healing me was good, and goofy's continous attacking and MP Gift was excellent! put together it was a good combination!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
Well if you programmed them right they weren't too bad near the end of the game..

The people above this post didn't know you could customize there party members items and attack settings

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think their AI was good. If you made it so goofy doesn't waste his mp on attacks and constantly defends and does mp gift, hes perfect. And donald always heals at the right time.

CidHighwind

i dunno even when i did customize they still waste items
in fights they were pretty much useless (other than healing)
if you do the phil, herc., pegasus, and hades cups alone you'll notice that you blow right through them just as easy as if the were fighting along side you

Lil_RiKu

1st of all goofy had more exp and donald could use spells.also both of them when equiped with potions saved my butt many of times.how are the useless

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
pwn3d to the max said:
I could handle pretty much everything with Sora until we came to the end of the game. That was the only time I had ever considered Donald and Goofy to be very useful. But still, they were useless for the rest of the time. Let's hope that they are useful in KH2.

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
I dont know about alot of the people here, but they were Very Useful to me. And they didn't waste items, personally i like there AI, it was great to me anyway. And for me they were useful in all the game, not just the end.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Donald and Goofy were good in my team. I never had any problems. Donald healed when it was needed and Goofy was a good fighter. They stayed alive alot too.

acrossthestars

well, i never gave them items to waste in the first place =P but i agree that they were useful later on
but i think, if donald and goofy are needed to do the drive forms, theyll be more important. u cant fuse with KO'ed allies i dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back