• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy with Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

I didn't know where else to put this...

I realize that this will never happen, but what is stopping Donald and Goofy from wielding Keyblades? Nomura said that there were as many Keyblades as there were qualified Hearts, and both Donald's and Goofy's hearts are very strong. What is keeping them from wielding?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Disney characters wiedling keyblades.

Seriously.

*Ahem* What would be the point? Their weapons already are able to hit the Heartless.

Sure, they might be qualified, but I dunno...that just doesn't sound right.

Grey

Disney characters wiedling keyblades.

Seriously.

*Ahem* What would be the point? Their weapons already are able to hit the Heartless.

Sure, they might be qualified, but I dunno...that just doesn't sound right.

Mickey Mouse.

granddaddypurps

Goofy and donald, obviously cannot wield keyblades because they are not the "choosen" ones. In kh1 the keyblade CHOOSES to be wield by Sora, he wasn't like, ohhh, im gonna take this :]

sassysis10

A Keyblade Wielder doesn't just need to have a strong heart, but brains too i would assume. Which Donald and Goofy really don't have that much of. Keyblade wielders needs to be a good leader. Donald and Goofy are followers.

granddaddypurps

sassy has a good point with this "Keyblade wielders needs to be a good leader. Donald and Goofy are followers" basically their sora's bitches XD.

[edit]
Exactly R.I.A understands what i'm sorta getting at :]

Bakerboy

The whole it chooses you thing and such. For someone reason, I feel that whole concept was just abandoned after the first game... And in respone to the Nomura quote, did he ever state what made someone's heart "qualified" to wield? If not, then how do we know whether they are technically qualified or not?

granddaddypurps

You don't know if your "qualified" remember in the first one, after about 3 hours of game play, sora was STILL asking why, it chose him?

sassysis10

You don't know if your "qualified" remember in the first one, after about 3 hours of game play, sora was STILL asking why, it chose him?

Then it turns out later he was just the "Delivery Boy" Then because Riku is a meanie, poof Sora gets Keyblade back forever. Yay! :D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because post BBS Keyblades are scarce. The only one with a Keyblade after it seems to be Mickey, and a match existed in Riku's Heart, dormant until KH1 forced it into action.

The question is why didn't they get Keyblades before at the time of BBS, but then we possibly have the issue of Keychains and Masters and what not to consider.

In short, if they didn't get one at the time of BBS, they're unlikely to get one afterward unless it was based in BBS why they should have one, like Sora and Riku.

Radon

mofo
Goofy had a rock fall on his head which almost killed him. Surely that must have had an effect on his heart or something. Donalds a duck. Enough said.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
it just wouldn't seem right to give sidekicks keyblades *_*
and the keyblade wouldn't want to choose two idiots like them xD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Donald and Goofy are hardly side kicks. For better or worse, they fill in the role of BFFs for Sora better than Riku ever had the chance to.
The Disney characters that join in for a world at a time are sidekicks. Donald and Goofy are regular party members. Hence, they're more than sidekicks.

And if all this thread has to offer to the world is bashing, I can assure all of you it won't live long, let alone prosper.

Last edited:

keyking

A Keyblade Wielder doesn't just need to have a strong heart, but brains too i would assume. Which Donald and Goofy really don't have that much of. Keyblade wielders needs to be a good leader. Donald and Goofy are followers.

sora. how many times do people in the game call him stupid or some form of that?

btw, its because they werent allowed to give them weapons. in the old shows, donald carried around a stick, and goofy had a shield in one episode. micky might be some form of exception, but idk.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I saw in an interview that Nomura wasnt allowed to give Donald and Goofy swords. They had to fight hard to get mickey a keyblade I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back