• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy with Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They were never in need of keyblades in the first place; not to mention Goofy is a pacifist (and Donald's natural conjuring of magic is further augmented by his staff).

Muse

you look atrocious
Besides the fact that it's completely unnecessary for them to also have Keyblades, they wouldn't have a Keyblade to begin with unless it had chosen them. That's it.

If Donald and goofy had keyblades doesnt it beat the purpose of mickey and sora and riku being special?

How about if Donald and Goofy had Keyblades to begin with, what would the purpose be to look for 'the Key' in KH1? They could just use their own Keyblades, if they had them. But they don't because it's unnecessary and unneeded.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Not to mention Donald and Goofy wouldn't have followed Mickey's order to "Protect the Key" if they themselves had their own.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I saw in an interview that Nomura wasnt allowed to give Donald and Goofy swords. They had to fight hard to get mickey a keyblade I think.

They did. Like mentioned above, Mickey was supposed to lead the KH story (that's why you get Donald and Goofy as team mates), however the idea of a fighting Mickey apparently upset some of the Disney fans, so they created Sora. After seeing how popular Mickey was with the keyblade (seeing as he didn't fight in the first KH), the Disney people decided to inclue him in KH with the keyblade (this time, fighting alongside Sora).

I need to find the article on this...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They did. Like mentioned above, Mickey was supposed to lead the KH story (that's why you get Donald and Goofy as team mates), however the idea of a fighting Mickey apparently upset some of the Disney fans, so they created Sora. After seeing how popular Mickey was with the keyblade (seeing as he didn't fight in the first KH), the Disney people decided to inclue him in KH with the keyblade (this time, fighting alongside Sora).

I need to find the article on this...

I had KH1 demo disk and it was in the behind the scenes thing. Nomura was also really young in it or he looked it anyway.

A

Azrael

I didn't know where else to put this...

I realize that this will never happen, but what is stopping Donald and Goofy from wielding Keyblades? Nomura said that there were as many Keyblades as there were qualified Hearts, and both Donald's and Goofy's hearts are very strong. What is keeping them from wielding?

Not that I have anything againist it, but a shield and stick is good enough for them, Only Mickey (and Jack Sparrow) deserves to wield a Keyblade.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
hehe, so no one really does want D & G to have keyblades of their own..

but like [ almost ] everyone said...

it's unncessary, unneeded, and the blade itself did not choose them to be wielders..

even if they're hearts are that strong as you suggest..

also, do you want a loud-mouth duck and know-nothing dog to steal the show from sora.??

oh hell no for me.!! xD

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I think it would be a stupid idea. Then it would be fine for the trio to seperate.

Muse

you look atrocious
But why? They already have their weapons, which personally suit them much better than the Keyblade ever could.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
They're trained and accustomed to they weapons they have, and it should stay that way cuz they're good at what they do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I realize that this will never happen, but what is stopping Donald and Goofy from wielding Keyblades?

The overall shittiness and gayness of the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back