• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald and Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0stKid

how come Donald and Goofy don't say anything about Aqua and Ventus???
0_0
.....(Please don't hate on mee)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Should everyone remember every single person they met 10+ years ago, especially ones they met for just a few minutes? Plain and simple, they forgot.

L0stKid

well her for example in disney town and like neverland,etc. They saw TAV'S keyblades and stuff (i think they did) won't they recognize Sora's keyblade resemblance?

O Lawd

Yeah its kind of a plothole, those events, however brief, were pretty damn important. I find it hard to believe they forgot.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What would they say?

"Ohai sora you remind me of one person I met 10 years ago once. ONCE."

TheMoonsDarkside

I'm guessing a plothole because from what I understand Nomura wasn't planning on making a prequel after the first game..and I can't see donald and goofy randomly remembering TAV during KHII, plus their both retarded and probably can't remember something from 10 years ago anyway

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Donald: Hi. I'm Donald, this is Goofy. We're going to tell you about every person we've ever met in our lives. It all started in the early 1900s...

I hate when people ask questions like this.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
It is not really a plothole as to the events did not matter to them. Donald and Goofy's top priority was the King. They really had no care for TAV. Why would they? Events were unfolding that had no relevance to them. They don't know what TAV was doing there. I don't think they really knew what Keyblades were nor do I think they should. And again, why would they refer to them ever with Sora? Probably during KH3 they will when they are reminded and realize the importance. For now, its ok if they don't give a damn.

I don't remember them even seeing TAV's Keyblades. Their only Keyblade knowledge was that Mickey had a Keyblade. We can't assume that Mickey gossiped about his weapon in detail to his subjects. And it isn't like they didn't recognize what a Keyblade was. When Mickey left, he just mentioned "find the kid with the key". No mention of a Keyblade. It is only until they get to Traverse Town that they are told that the key is a Keyblade. Once they find Sora, they recognized it was a Keyblade instantly.

Not a plot hole. Just need to think it through.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As people have been saying a lot, I'm pretty sure Yensid would have told DG that there were many keyblade masters since he works with him, 10 years down the line, Mickey wants them to go retrieve one, since they knew there were past ones, they probably thought he had little to no relation to the ones they saw long ago (TAV). So why mention someone they think would mean nothing to Sora, they are on a journey to find their king, not spread light about what happened before Sora was potty-trained.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Here's the question, would you yourself remember a person you met once 10+ years ago?
If you can, then good for you, but some people would just forget, but still it really doesn't matter, them remembering didn't have any impact on the story in KH1-KH2.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Besides (Ignoring Ven for the moment) DG never even speak a single word to Aqua, they're too busy worrying bout Mickey (Why she has them as D-Links, I don't know)

However, I think they should at least rember Ven, because he was the one willing to save their king when Yensid wouldn't let them. Of course they've had no reason to mention him up until now.

Xenin

Banned
Well...Better question is how they didn't know what the Keyblade was in KH1 when they did know...

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
well, Goofy forgetting things is believable, like how he couldn't remember Ventus' name only minutes after hearing it. Donald is to wrapped up on the King, and doesn't care about Ven, so 10 years later..why would they remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back