• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald & Goofy younger in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You know, I think the Disney characters just might be immortal. I'm serious, Donald, Mickey, and Goofy haven't aged a bit in some of the scans I've seen. lol

Well, considering that Mickey has existed since the 30's, I really wouldn't doubt it.

A

Audo

You know, I think the Disney characters just might be immortal. I'm serious, Donald, Mickey, and Goofy haven't aged a bit in some of the scans I've seen. lol

Also, I think R-K posted this before me, but meh. Donald will have his 'mage' attire in BBS whilst Goofy will have his 'knight' attire. *Smiles*

bbsdonaldandgoofyzf8.png
Or maybe they're just so old 10 years hardly looks different, lolz.

Apollo

Silver Member
lol I don't think we will ever see major ageing. Just change in clothing.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Wait a minute. If Donald and Goofy have always looked like that, then has Scrooge always been a old man (or duck) since birth?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i would like to see more disney characters having final fantasy elements in them like donald and goofy. i could already imagine the birth by sleep boxart.

Apollo

Silver Member
Wait a minute. If Donald and Goofy have always looked like that, then has Scrooge always been a old man (or duck) since birth?

Yes lol crappy life

i would like to see more disney characters having final fantasy elements in them like donald and goofy. i could already imagine the birth by sleep boxart.

Doubt it, Goofy will always look like a tard.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Also, I think R-K posted this before me, but meh. Donald will have his 'mage' attire in BBS whilst Goofy will have his 'knight' attire. *Smiles*

bbsdonaldandgoofyzf8.png

How about, they are Training to be a knight and a Wizard for Disney Castle? Thatd work. But, then it depends if VAT goes to Disney Castle =/

Cyanide Sprinkle

Yeah They don't have any physical differences but i wonder what they will be doing either working for mickey i bet they will have a role with yen sid i think he will be a lot more important in this game

T

Tattered Rebirth

I was just wondering will Donald and Goofy be younger in BBS? If so what will they be up too?

Was this thread really worth it? 10 years before they find Sora, so obviously. But as the first guy said, maybe they won't have any physical changes, just clothes.

Sorry if I sound rude, but it seemed really obvious.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Of course they'd be younger... it takes place in the past. They won't look much different, though. Because Mickey doesn't look much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back