• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald & Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you believe Donald & Goofy will appear in 358/2 Days Story Mode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtec

UNLESS WHEN THEY GOT OUT OF THE THEIR TUBES THEY HUNG OUT WITH THE ORG FOR A YEAR THEN WENT BACK IN THEIR TUBES T_T AT DAY 7 OF ROXAS YOU SEE THEM IN TUBES T_T

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
umm i thought donald was comfirmed for multiplayer (not story) maybe thats why multiplayer isnt connected to story

this is an IF Theory...

UNLESS WHEN THEY GOT OUT OF THE THEIR TUBES THEY HUNG OUT WITH THE ORG FOR A YEAR THEN WENT BACK IN THEIR TUBES T_T AT DAY 7 OF ROXAS YOU SEE THEM IN TUBES T_T
thats what im thinking of...

The only way Donald&Goofy would appear in the story, would be in Roxas dreams, like RoXas_shadow said. At least, as I see it.
I dont think...

and well whateevr you all think Im kinda ticked by some personal reasons so i may not be responding.. HAVE A GGOOD DAY!

khfreakxsora

im not sure if donald and goofy will be on 358/2 days... maybe or maybe not... cuz i think at that time mickey was still there. was he? and donald and goofy might be in one of the worlds. who knows?

Kairiangel

Ummm no. Its between the end of KH1 and before KH2. Donald and Goofy were not awake then because Roxas saw them in their pods in KH2 remember? Unless they suddenly woke up and then thought "hey I enjoy being in a pod that I don't know how the hell I got here!" and suddenly popped back into them. So no very doubtfull.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Ummm no. Its between the end of KH1 and before KH2. Donald and Goofy were not awake then because Roxas saw them in their pods in KH2 remember? Unless they suddenly woke up and then thought "hey I enjoy being in a pod that I don't know how the hell I got here!" and suddenly popped back into them. So no very doubtfull.

just so you know, Roxas never got back to the real world so he stayed in the digital world till he conjoined with sora once again in the digital world. Donald and Goofy were in there pods in the digital world so it wasnt real at least from what I know...

once Sora was conjoined with Roxas as we know, we see Sora being waked up by the two duo Donald and Goofy in the real world....

and then again i might be mistaken cause i have not played kh2 in a while~

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Nope no donald or goofy in story mode unless they show like a flashback or have a world like timeless river.
^this I was getting really annoyed at no one bringing it up. To me I think the only way they would appear as their real selves, the ones sleeping in the pods not memory clones or timeless river themed, are in a flashback or like someone viewing them sleeping in the pods.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
^this I was getting really annoyed at no one bringing it up. To me I think the only way they would appear as their real selves, the ones sleeping in the pods not memory clones or timeless river themed, are in a flashback or like someone viewing them sleeping in the pods.

omfg I love you! I do not believe flashbacks are the true meaning of why they are in 358/2 Days plot lines!
there is more to it I know it! Xion could have woken them up since in the latest trailer shes outside of the mansion!!! and she could have almost woken up sora but didnt, so she only woke up donald and goofy!

and btw i was speed typing so i may not make sense x0]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She could maybe talk to them while their asleep like Roxas did. But, no, I don't think they'll get woken up. Wouldn't they remember it in KHII? :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It would seem rather tacked on and pointless.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If Xion did wake them up, I don't think they would remember her anyways since I believe it is in the nature of her disappearance to make things be as if she was never there at all. Even if this wasn't true I think that they would have forgotten because of them being in the pods.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Absolutely not. No, no, no, no, NO!!!!
Multiplayer is non-canon. Donald and Goofy will have absolutely nothing to do with the Story mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back