• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't know if anybody has seen this yet.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpEeN2N2Z04&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpEeN2N2Z04&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
The graphics forcibly remind me of FF3.

Cool to see nonetheless.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
For some reason, I thought that it looked like they were in the Underworld, so I was like "O___o" when Beast appeared. XD And then I realized that they must be in Beast's Castle. I feel smart. D;

Anyways, that's all I have to say about it. o.o !flee

shadowred3

i wounder how its gonna feel to g=have the disney characters as enemys instead of freiends?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
They might not be our enemies. They might just see Roxas as another Sora, some kid coming to their world, defeating the Heartless, then leaving. They might actually help the Roxas. Jack Skellington appeared to be helping Roxas.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Genie seemed to react friendly towards Roxas so, I think that they might be his allies in some way. Also Jack Skellignton seems to be working along side Roxas also. It was never confirmed that you will only work with organization members.

Malevolence

Raw Life
My mistake.

We'll I'm pretty sure that Disney characters wont fight along side Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back