• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont know if this has been made yet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Heartless

I dont know if someone made a topic on this yet or not but....

If KH was not just disney based what worlds (non anime) would you like to see in it? I would like to see these worlds:

Shrek
Sponge Bob ( I wouldnt really want it but it would probably be in it)
Star Wars Episode I
Lord Of The Rings?
Simpsons (lol it would be funny)
Jurassic Park?

Those would just be some I might want to see...what about you?

cometboy17

i think thats stupid i mean no i would hope the creators were not that slow to put shrek the simspsons and sponge bob on a sweet game

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The Disney worlds bring it all together....so I'm quite satisfied with the worlds. But non-disney....I would want.....Paradise...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'd like a SpongeBob world. But Star Wars Episode I. I want it too be
Episode III! its AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its my favorite Episode.

Dark Heartless

I think they should have Axels home world...I kinda have a feeling he has a big part in KH2 other than a bad guy.

pichikid

Any Star Wars world would be kinda fun, they Keyblade for that world would look like a lightsaber, and that would be cool.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
whoo i ligthsaber keyblade which slices through heartless dat would be cool especially if it was an red one

ans jurassic park sounds funny but then the dinosaurs would be killed by sora and the heartless poor dino s they would get extinct again but i like jurassic park i like the movies but it would be weird in kh

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i really would wish that they have the worlds that are said to be realsed, in other words, confirmed.and...it's up to Square Enix and Disney anywho...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Worlds:

Spongebob-NO
Shrek-Not so much
Star Wars: I don't thin so, but I drew a lightsaber keyblade
LOTR: I would kind of like that. My dad is a fanatic. Could give us bonding time[ Hey kingdom hearts brought us together] ...NOT!!! [Not child-support payin...]
Haunted Mansion -Not so much. Eh it could work, but you gotta tweak it first.
Japan- No [Sora meets Nomura. I just thought of that.]
FLCL-That would be interesting
PoKeMoN- That could work. EX:
Ash walks through field, gets his heart taken [YAYPARTY!!!]
Pikachu [Thunder] Squirtle [Water] Bulbasaur [Cure] Seel [Blizzard] Charmander [Fire] Diglet [Gravity] Pidgey [Wind] set out to find Ash's heart. [DAMN] Beside summon, did I forget any? NOT. No Kingdom Hearts fan would like that. The series would die that very second. hahahahhahaha.

I JUST thought of this: Yu-Gi-Oh
Sora uses cards too. [lmatfo]

But Seriously, I think a good world would be Toy Story, and Hyrule.
Toy Story: Andy's Room, Back yard, Cid's Room, Living Room, Cid's hall, Andy's hall, Cid's backyard, and Pizza Planet. Those are the main rooms of Toy Story World. I call it Suburbia. Drew a Keyblade for it [Friend-in-me]

Hyrule: Kokiri Forest, Zora Domain, Hyrule Castle, Death Mountain, Creseant Island, Goron Villiage, anf Hyrule Field. Drew a Keyblade for this too [Kokiri Emerald] Not very creative title, but it look tight.:D

Dark Heartless

I also kinda want to see a super hero world...(batman, spider man, etc...doesnt matter to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back