• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Don't know what to do.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I suggest a "gay test." Get a picture of her boobs or just boobs in general and show it to him. If he freaks out (screams instead of gawking) in response, then he's probably gay for you and therefore isn't a good enough friend anymore. Well, either that or he still has the childish mentality to that think girls have cooties.

This. Seriously I would try this on him.

SoCrazyWoahYAH!

maybe those two have bad history, maybe she's a real bitch and he doesn't want you to go out w/ someone like that, but can't tell you cuz it would hurt you. or maybe they use to go out, or iuno.

maybe he likes her

maybe he's gay for you

or he's scared that you'll ditch him for her
he HATES her. I've made that clear.

-_-

I won't ditch him. I wouldn't ditch him just becuase I have a girlfriend.

Fortissimo

Like others have said before he either:

A: Has a history with the girl and is uncomfortable sharing the past experiences
B: Has secret feelings for you
C: Doesn't was to be 2nd best

But by his behavior, I gather that he could be an attention whore. Believing that negative behavior, and actions towards you will make him the victim and you the baddy. You realize you were wrong and a total monster, dumping your girlfriend and running back to him, begging for forgiveness dramatically played out in his head. This also lease me to believe that letter "B" has a role in all of this.
I can understand him being a little jealous and feeling a bit shoved to the side since you have a girlfriend. (that's what happens to best friends when their other friends have boyfriend/ girlfriends) But he is going overboard. I have HATED (with a passion) one of my best friends girlfriends before, but I never acted like a little shit to him like your friend is to you.

Best advice: First thing's first. Who is more important to you? Your best friend, or girlfriend. If you choose girlfriend, then just dump his ass and find a new best friend. If you choose best friend (I would hope) go meet with him personally. Go to his house and just sit down with him. Granted, you may need to play along with his ideas and let him know that you were wrong, but that will help you get to the bottom of all of it. If that doesn't work, ask around his other friends and see if they know any history of your friend and girlfriend. Eventually, you are going to have to confront him. Say what you need to say, but let him speak first. If you get nothing out of it, sorry man.

khlover7

I might return
He probably went out with her at some point and the relationship ended bad. Your problem is most likely jealousy , and you should have a talk with him. You known him since Kindergarten, right? Well I think his parents would let you in their home to end the dispute. Let him know you'll be his friend no matter what, if he still being a jerk about it then he shouldn't really be your friend.

For everyone who keeps on saying his friend is gay should pretty much stop since none of us have ever met him. Don't jump to conclusions people.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Kay some theories here that look like they've already been said.
- He likes her
- He's afraid your friendship will be ruined because of some girl
- He's gay (but seeing as though you guys were so 'tight' as you say - highly unlikely) <- just scratch that idea

If you've tried talking to him, don't worry about it, he'll either forgive and forget (about god-knows-what) Or he'll stay away from you (you'll end up talking later on in life; same thing has happened to me with friends.) Either way, the current situation sucks, we all know it.

Maybe he goes the saying 'Bro's before hoe's ' (hoes meaning as girls in general- I'm not implying anything), I'm most likely thinking he feel's betrayed in which way cause he liked her or he feels you'll forget about him.

Maybe he's mad at you for something else????? Did you think of that???

Who say's men don't PMS.
Good luck~

DAmn person above me used bros before hoes term -.-

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
sounds like someone's finding it a little hard keeping himself occupied in the closet now, hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back