• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Don't know what to do.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCrazyWoahYAH!

Okay,so there's this girl at school. She's cute. Long black hair,thin glasses,blue eyes...She looks like she just jumped out of a manga. I like her a lot,she doesn't know,but for some unknown reason,my friend hates her. Me and him are tight,know each other since kindergarten. I told him about her and he got PISSED. He's not talking to me anymore,and everytime I pass him in the halls,he ignores me. The most recent time that he spoke to me was last week. I mangaed to get a couple words out of him. I asked why he was so mad at me and that she was just a girl,no one to get mad over,but that just made him even more pissed. He went on about me picking her over him and that I would be breaking our friendship if I asked her out. I was like,"WTF? Why are you going on about our friendship? I'm not talking about that!" He got all exasperated,then he left and hasn't spoken to me since.

I asked the girl out just this week. Now my friend is doing everything he can to avoid me. I don't know if I should just give her up and make my friend happy,or stay with her and lose my best friend? HELP-ME.

Penance

Okay,so there's this girl at school. She's cute. Long black hair,thin glasses,blue eyes...She looks like she just jumped out of a manga.

You need to stop that right now. Right...now.

I like her a lot,she doesn't know,but for some unknown reason,my friend hates her. Me and him are tight,know each other since kindergarten. I told him about her and he got PISSED. He's not talking to me anymore,and everytime I pass him in the halls,he ignores me. The most recent time that he spoke to me was last week. I mangaed to get a couple words out of him. I asked why he was so mad at me and that she was just a girl,no one to get mad over,but that just made him even more pissed. He went on about me picking her over him and that I would be breaking our friendship if I asked her out. I was like,"WTF? Why are you going on about our friendship? I'm not talking about that!" He got all exasperated,then he left and hasn't spoken to me since.

I asked the girl out just this week. Now my friend is doing everything he can to avoid me. I don't know if I should just give her up and make my friend happy,or stay with her and lose my best friend? HELP-ME.

He's either gay for you or he likes her. Either way, forget about him. Yep.

seoji

Since we don't know the reason he's mad, it looks like he likes her. This really depends on the strength of the friendship, as in if he get's over it or not. Though a good friend generally puts personal problems on the back burner because he know's his friend is happy, unless, you know, she killed his grandmother or something.

D

Deleted member 71005

He either has some serious jealousy issues, likes her or maybe he likes you.... In any case you don't need someone who behaves like that.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Have sex with her in front of his face on his own bed. That will rekindle the flames of friendship forever!

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
She's cute. Long black hair,thin glasses,blue eyes...She looks like she just jumped out of a manga.

Anyways......Ask the girl if she knows him. that might help. And your "friend" is taking the homies over hoes think a little too seriously....he might be a gangstalicious. Or you can try to go through a mutual friend to see whats up with him....or you can just drop him and pick her up. If you like her that much....but it would suck if you jeopardized your friendship for a girl who didnt feel the same way about you. What did the girl say when you asked her out?

Gram

Banned
Awards
he either likes u or her :/
if he was a real friend i wouldnt think he'd ditch u cause u like a girl.
I don't know if I should just give her up and make my friend happy,or stay with her and lose my best friend? HELP-ME.
if it were me i'd stay with her :/

Last edited:

SoCrazyWoahYAH!

Since we don't know the reason he's mad, it looks like he likes her. This really depends on the strength of the friendship, as in if he get's over it or not. Though a good friend generally puts personal problems on the back burner because he know's his friend is happy, unless, you know, she killed his grandmother or something.
He HATES her. He never said why. She probably did kill his grandmother or something...-_-(WHICH I'M SURE SHE DIDN'T!!!!!)

Have sex with her in front of his face on his own bed. That will rekindle the flames of friendship forever!
-_-.....
That's not gonna work out....

he either likes u or her :/
if he was a real friend i wouldnt think he'd ditch u cause u like a girl.
if it were me i'd stay with her :/
I hioe he's not gay!!!!0.o
okay thanks.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Just a suggestion... Find out why he hates her? I mean, maybe she's a total bitch to him specifically, but no one else?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
-facepalm- This friend of yours has many questions to answer. Get the girl, and tell him to get the Hades over it. If he wants to be immature about it, oh well.

But seriously, this is the best idea I've seen:

But don't take that seriously.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

You've really got to talk to him though, even if he is avoiding you he owes you an explanation. Do what you can to talk to him and if you have to try and get all three of you to sit down and talk. That way everything gets cleared up and there's no going back and forth, you just have to be straightforward about it and if he still refuses then you did your best.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 71005

Is he avoiding you because you like her or is he avoiding you because he hates her that much? If he won't talk to you or even see you then get a friend who knows him and get that friend to ask him why he is so angry, is there anymore information you can give?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
maybe those two have bad history, maybe she's a real bitch and he doesn't want you to go out w/ someone like that, but can't tell you cuz it would hurt you. or maybe they use to go out, or iuno.

maybe he likes her

maybe he's gay for you

or he's scared that you'll ditch him for her

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Your friend needs to stop being a bitch and start acting like a friend. I don't think he deserves to be your friend if his going to act that way.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I suggest a "gay test." Get a picture of her boobs or just boobs in general and show it to him. If he freaks out (screams instead of gawking) in response, then he's probably gay for you and therefore isn't a good enough friend anymore. Well, either that or he still has the childish mentality to that think girls have cooties.

I thought it was Bros before Hoes? Whatevs. And if your friend wont support the fact that you like a girl then he's not your friend.

On a more serious note, this response is actually one of the better ones. Friends are supposed to support or at least tolerate your all or most of your decisions. If he really does hate the girl, then at least there's no risk she'll ask him out and he can always stay away from you when you two are going out, so as long as she's not the clingy type that has to be around, he/ your friendship can still survive. Seesh.. the least he could do is be around when she isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back