• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't Think Twice is NOT the Opening Theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I know everyone is obsessing over the gameplay info, Aqua battle implications, and the various cutscenes that were shown at TGS, but I haven't seen anyone discussing this. It turns out that Don't Think Twice, the Utada song we've been listening to in all these trailers... Is ONLY the ending theme.

The Opening Theme will apparently be a different song, titled "Face My Fears". Utada will be collaborating with Skrillex and Poo Bear on it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...illex-poo-bear-cowrote-kingdom-hearts-3-theme

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
If only you had gone back a few pages, friend. We broke this story like a glass bone

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
you're pretty late there, bud

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I still find it quite surprising we are getting two themes for the game. After a decade of recycling Simple&Clean and Sanctuary it's nice that they decided to go all out for KH3's music.

Hopefully a different OP and ED song isnt a one time thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back