• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dont u think it sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

winged_angel

that the game comes out in winter and not in summer cuz then we wont have time to play that much (well maybe we will idk) i wish it would come out in summer

LIAR LIAR

hehe atleast its kinda near my birthday. Kinda. o~O; i hope you'll be able to pre-order it or somethin...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i hope so too, i think that they will suprise us with the release date making it earlier than expected maybe they will give us some clues at the party next month meanwhile i will be working at Popeyes making money to pay for the game. lol

x-knight

its good for me cos i live in newzealand the end of year holidays are 8 weeks longs and go over dec and jan so ill hav ages to play YAY!!

LIAR LIAR

omg. i just realized i haven't even gotten CoM yet. i might actually have something to do for a couple months till then. :O (i hope it takes me awhile to finish it *cough*)

im pretty sure they are going to have some sort of pre-ordering... x__X; they better.

E

Ecstacy

i wish it would come out sooner than december but i am not too mad. atleast it is coming out this year lol. man that is a weird looking sig majik 1387 lol.

beastin4kh2

Hikari.No.Endo said:
omg. i just realized i haven't even gotten CoM yet. i might actually have something to do for a couple months till then. :O (i hope it takes me awhile to finish it *cough*)

im pretty sure they are going to have some sort of pre-ordering... x__X; they better.

com is not long, i beat it in 5days

New2Ya

I'm lost...
theres no maybe, its a fact that europe will get it at least 2 months later.... as always..... arent we the lucky guys?!!! (plus we got borders, blah...)

It wont come out this summer cuz its not finished...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I don't care when KH2 comes out if it takes as long as Half Life 2 and I think most people know how long that took I'll be happy but I know it won't take that long. but really I hope they have everything worked out by the time it does come out and I won't pre-order mine since my dad works at wal-mart he can get it for me maybe :)

Oathshadow

You know, that's what the .net news was thinking due to something that I think Mr. Nomura or some SE exec. said, but I don't know. I could care less when the other nations get it. It doesn't effect me. Unless I have to move to Zambia. But that wouldn't be so bad. The stupid people count is much lower there. But then, so is the people count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back