• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont You Think?....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

Right This Maybe A Spoiler For Upcoming KH3,4,5,6 so on

I think that in Kingdom Hearts 2 when Ansem was goin to sucking up kingdom hearts when Xemnas said "here you all are" I think some one should say no were not and all there disney mates should pop out like Aladdin Herculeas Simba Nala Jack even Leon and Yuffie and that start fighting heartless that would be so mint!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Oh okay I get it, but that would make it less fun in beating him, with all these people. there.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Galoop said:
Right This Maybe A Spoiler For Upcoming KH3,4,5,6 so on

I think that in Kingdom Hearts 2 when Ansem was goin to sucking up kingdom hearts when Xemnas said "here you all are" I think some one should say no were not and all there disney mates should pop out like Aladdin Herculeas Simba Nala Jack even Leon and Yuffie and that start fighting heartless that would be so mint!

You are 19 years old and I don't understand a single thing that you were saying.lol Really you need to add commas and periods. You really need to practice on your grammer. I'm not trying to be mean but please add some punctuation.

Besides I know that the Kingdom Hearts series will not last that long because nomura comfired that it will not turn out like Final Fantasy. Sorry I don't understand that other stuff you typed out.

Edit: I think I get it now.lol But it is not funny. But it would look pretty strange though, to see everybody coming out and fighting. But it won't happen because of certain things that happened in Kingdom Hearts 2, like when Sora and Riku killed Xemnas.

Last edited:

Kingdom Merc

That's pretty random and pointless, but it would be cool or funny, if it was during the thousand heartless war. I guess it would be funnier if you could actually see it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back