• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dose Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wired that everyone else say no, I kinda got the impression she did. Especially after she said "Come on, Sora. We made it this far by sticking together." after she'd been rescued and Sora was about to go save Riku.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I always thought she did. :/
"Your grandmother's story."
"*surprise, then recognition* That's right, we were together."
She remembered that her and Sora had been together when she showed him her memory of her grandmother. It took her a second, but she remembered.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I always thought she did. :/
"Your grandmother's story."
"*surprise, then recognition* That's right, we were together."
She remembered that her and Sora had been together when she showed him her memory of her grandmother. It took her a second, but she remembered.
Agree but I don't think she remember to much. I actually just think she remember all the dreams you see Sora have (for example the one where Riku and Sora see that big door in the cave the first time (btw if that's destiny islnads keyhole they never locked it, right?)

Agree but I don't think she remember to much. I actually just think she remember all the dreams you see Sora have (for example the one where Riku and Sora see that big door in the cave the first time (btw if that's destiny islnads keyhole they never locked it, right?)

no that's why it was destroyed

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well, it seemed to me more like she remembers it, but has a somewhat hard time remembering it or forgot she wasn't the one doing it.

And now that you mentioned it they didn't they should soon or DI will get destroyed again.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure she does.

Kairi: This time, I'll protect you.
So, she knew he'd been protecting her.

Kairi: A light at the end of the tunnel...
Sora: Oh, your grandma's story, right?
Kairi: That's right. We were together.

She knew they were together and knows Sora saw the Grandmother's story.

Kairi: Come on, Sora. We made it this far by sticking together. You can't go alone.

Again, she knew they were together.

Noxera

I don't think so. In KH a person has a body, a heart, and a soul (according to the Ansem Reports). Kairi's heart had made its way "inside" Sora, but her body and soul (a.k.a her consciousness, thoughts, memories, etc.) remained OUTSIDE of Sora's body. Therefore, she probably can't remember being "inside" Sora's body.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I don't think so. In KH a person has a body, a heart, and a soul (according to the Ansem Reports). Kairi's heart had made its way "inside" Sora, but her body and soul (a.k.a her consciousness, thoughts, memories, etc.) remained OUTSIDE of Sora's body. Therefore, she probably can't remember being "inside" Sora's body.

Yet in CoM it's stated the memories lie within ones heart and are linked together like a chain. So yeah which ones true? or do both body and soul as well as the heart have memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back