• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► dot dot dot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
I really shouldn't be thinking about this at Christmas I know, but yeah something's really bothering me ;_;

So yes I do have a girlfriend now and have been "going out" with her for the past month and a half, but I would not really use that expression since I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN HER ON A DATE.

Her fucking parents won't let her go outside by herself and she's freaking fifteen... I really love her and I am pretty certain that she loves me too...

Actually, I'm obsessed with her... And I'm pretty sure that soon I will cave into my emotions and I won't be able to stop myself from kissing her...

But, a couple nights ago I don't know what the hell I was doing and I encouraged her to lie to her parents. I got pretty mad at myself and pretty much dug my nails into my hands until they started to bleed. I did realize that lying to her parents is possibly the WORST solution in this kind of situation...

Last night I had my first sexual fantasies...fucking Christ...

I'm a terrible person...

EDIT: in b4 blatant trolls, "get a life, emofag," ect...

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Well how about telling her to lie... but in a good way... like, she can lie but not completely!!
You know what I mean?

OR you can tell her not to lie and that you weren't thinking straight cause you really wanted to go out with her!
:/

metalyoshi9

Well if they won't let her outside, go to her house.
XD

Okay, okay, kidding that's lame.
And I'm sorry, that is a pretty rough situation.
Similar yet different to the Mormon girl who I liked and liked me, but couldn't date because of religion.
>_>
Troublesome.

Ask her to talk to her parents. Or see if something works out, because the relationship likely won't last if you don't get to see her.

Good luck, and don't worry so much.
Merry Christmas!

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Oh the wonders of a shower...
Serously though.. do what metalyoshi9 said, they'll most likely say she can go out if she tells them you're a good dude!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
You mean that her parents are Tradtionalists? Hmm. At the most they probably would only want her to marry someone of her own race if that's what they are.

But as for the gettin' out of the house part, just offer the classic group date. I did that when my ex's mom was really skeptical of me and it worked. She was normally only allowed out until lik 1 but she ended stayin' the night. And with the fantasies, don't worry about those. They happen to us all. If she's as in love with you as you are her, she most likely has already had some herself. It's simple human nature.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
So yes I do have a girlfriend now and have been "going out" with her for the past month and a half, but I would not really use that expression since I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN HER ON A DATE.
That....really sounds pathetic when you put it that way. More than it should have.

Her fucking parents won't let her go outside by herself and she's freaking fifteen...
If they don't let her out of the house, then what about school? Rather, how the hell did you meet her in the first place?!
I really love her and I am pretty certain that she loves me too...

Actually, I'm obsessed with her... And I'm pretty sure that soon I will cave into my emotions and I won't be able to stop myself from kissing her...
Hhhhooorrrmmmooonnneeesss.................

Okay, but seriously, if you're going to get obsessed with her, as in clingy obsessed, she's going to dump you. And then you'll go through that "Give me another chance, please, I'll change!" phase. And those don't work out at all.
But, a couple nights ago I don't know what the hell I was doing and I encouraged her to lie to her parents. I got pretty mad at myself and pretty much dug my nails into my hands until they started to bleed. I did realize that lying to her parents is possibly the WORST solution in this kind of situation...
Well, she IS a girl. I bet she's going to enjoy the thrill...
Last night I had my first sexual fantasies...fucking Christ...

I'm a terrible person...
You mean an erotic dream? That happens to everyone, don't worry. You're normal. Sort of.
btw she's Asian, although you could probably already tell that :U
Ohh, so that's why her parents are so strict. Expect a break up soon if they're that strict more than they show you.

fadin sun

That....really sounds pathetic when you put it that way. More than it should have.

If they don't let her out of the house, then what about school? Rather, how the hell did you meet her in the first place?!
Hhhhooorrrmmmooonnneeesss.................

Okay, but seriously, if you're going to get obsessed with her, as in clingy obsessed, she's going to dump you. And then you'll go through that "Give me another chance, please, I'll change!" phase. And those don't work out at all.
Well, she IS a girl. I bet she's going to enjoy the thrill...
You mean an erotic dream? That happens to everyone, don't worry. You're normal. Sort of.
Ohh, so that's why her parents are so strict. Expect a break up soon if they're that strict more than they show you.

I meant they didn't let her go out of the house alone for five minutes...

Like, they don't even let her walk alone to places...

EDIT: nvm she does hate me now

So much for "Merry" Christmas. Perfect day to get your girlfriend to hate you.

Fuck. I'm fucking crying right now on Christmas. Damnit...

"I'm such a failure...

SUCH A FUCKING FAILURE

EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES ME

I fail...so fucking much.

I thought that by telling my girlfriend to hate me I could prevent myself from doing something terrible.

I was having fantasies for the first time last night, so... I know that I would eventually succumb to them like always.

Now I fucking broke her heart. Fucking great. Jesus Christ I am a failure.

Merry freaking Christmas."

Taken from my deviantart page

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Why does she hate you? And if you told her to, then she doesn't really.

Also, there are ways to wear down her parents to the idea of you, even if you can't go out with her just yet.

Do you go the same school? Have the same classes or anything?

If so, then you can always try to go over to her house, with her parents permission, of course, and have study dates.

While they wouldn't really be 'dates' per se, it would get you in the house, and around the parents, who might eventually come to trust you, especially if they see that you are a hard worker in school. Parents love that kind of stuff, especially if she's also the studious type.

Also, it's perfectly okay to have an erotic dream. It's part of being a teenager. We all get them. That doesn't make you abnormal, or a failure, or stupid. In fact, it's the most normal thing you've said yet.

Don't be obsessed about her. One thing about girls is that we love that guys get obsessed with us, until it goes too far. We will want our own space, we will want to be left alone sometimes, and we will want to do things with other people. After a while, having a guy be obsessed over us can get kinda creepy.

If she really likes you, then she doesn't just suddenly turn to hating you. Also, at that age, there's no such real way to 'hate' a person. When you told her to lie, did she do it? Did she get caught, and that's why she's upset with you? If so, she has good reason, although she's an idiot to just go with what you said, and you're an idiot for telling her to lie to her parents. At least you realized that it was wrong.

Lying won't get you points with her parents, especially if she is Asian.

Like I said, try to slowly work your way into her life, not just in school, but also at her house. Try the study dates thing. If it doesn't work, then try something else. Eventually, her parents will either like you enough to let you date her, or be so tired of saying no that they'll let you date her. It might take a while, though, so you have to be sure that you're in it for longer than just a fling.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If you had any true emotions for her, you'd respect her parent's decision as legally she is under their jurisdiction.

fadin sun

Yes, but parents who deny pretty much every social freedom a person has certainly anger me. Especially when she is quite eccentric and has a beautiful persona which she rarely ever shows just because of the moral constraints that she has been given.

@lifes- Thanks for the advice. I just wish she was in some of my classes but unfortunately our schedules don't tie too well together u_u

Yeah I thought I might ease my way in that way but I'm getting impatient which is probably normal too. I also fear that our relationship simply won't last if we can't see each other alone D:

I also *kind of* have an obligation to my friend to take her out sometime in the next week. She liked both of us (or at least was showing signs of it) but he was kind enough to let me swing in...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Last night I had my first sexual fantasies...fucking Christ....

It took you that long?

Anyway, if you two care for each other as much as you think, you will just have to wait it out. Having her lie to her parents is a pretty shitty idea, but meeting them or having a group date sounds like a pretty good idea. Take those into consideration.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
You could try a group date where you conveniently sneak off. It's not that difficult, I've pulled it off multiple times.

fadin sun

It took you that long?

Anyway, if you two care for each other as much as you think, you will just have to wait it out. Having her lie to her parents is a pretty shitty idea, but meeting them or having a group date sounds like a pretty good idea. Take those into consideration.

Nah, I was having them three weeks ago, but I managed to isolate them and ignore them.

Yes I do realize now that her lying to her parents is the worst idea ever. I would never do something like that so I shouldn't have expected any more of her.

impart

Climb The Sky
...and I encouraged her to lie to her parents. I got pretty mad at myself and pretty much dug my nails into my hands until they started to bleed.

i encourage my boyfriend to lie to his parents all the time, its not like shes a crack addict and your telling her to lie and say shes not. calm yourself
bigger jerks have done worse things to girls.
dont be so hard on yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back