• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Double-Disc Mode"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gripleg

Ok I've heard that there is supposedly a thing called "Double-Disc Mode" that you can enter when you beat the game with certain circumstances. You supposedly can load up you file from KH and play with all of your stats from KH in KH2. This sounds REALLY cool and I want to know if any of you know whether its true or not. And if it is, what are the circumstances you need?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I'm pretty sure it's a rumor. I haven't heard anything about this "Double-Disc Mode."

gripleg

Yeah that's what I was thinking....I really wish it was real though.....my old game owned. I had EVERYTHING.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
gripleg said:
Ok I've heard that there is supposedly a thing called "Double-Disc Mode" that you can enter when you beat the game with certain circumstances. You supposedly can load up you file from KH and play with all of your stats from KH in KH2. This sounds REALLY cool and I want to know if any of you know whether its true or not. And if it is, what are the circumstances you need?

Fake, the strategy guides make no mention of it.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
ive heard of it..... made multiple attempts to get it to work.... all attempts failed.... so forget about it and dont bother trying..... i wasted a whole hour of my life over it.....

ffkh

were the heck did you hear about that??
double disc mode??

KH3Oralcle

This is the way gameshark and whatnot work when u use cheats. This would be very hard to compute and program in both discs, and seeing as You have to load your file from the memory card, there would be no use of the KH1 disc. But this would ruin it for the ending. If you had completed the journal in KH1, you could just load it into KH2, and it would read it as journal complete, thus killing the only challenging thing in the game. Plus why would Square do that. This is something you might find in a tony hawk game, or other things like that.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
omg xD LOL LOL LOL

guys, this is FAKE. another stupid rumor like Destiny Mode.

Don't you realize people are making this up just because they're attention whores?

If you hear something like this and not see it in the guide book or from Tetsuya Nomura, then it's fake, no buts about it.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
A stupid rumor that was supposedly you could unlock a fourth difficulty mode harder than proud and it had deleted scenes and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back