• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Double Sided Hollow Bastion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

Has anyone else noticed that Hollow Bastion is like two worlds, or two dimensions?

HBcomparison.jpg

There, in the full world shot (left side) you see the rebuilding HB on top, but underneath is a devoured HB, and it has the Heartless symbol floating above it (I made it clearer, upper right).

And underneath you see a new shot of an ocean of heartless swarming around it. And it's also the place where the huge battle takes place that we've been seeing for so long. Is that the world of the Heartless? I think so. it does say in the Ansem reports that he found a door in his castle that lead to the...wait did he say the Heartless world or just the worlds heart? It looks like it's HB, but like a different time zone or something...

Any comments?

PS: Sorry, I haven't been on the forums for like a year, so none of you will know me.

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I hate to tell you this, but this has already been mentioned. Hallow Bastion apparently, is the new Traverse Town for Kingdom Hearts 2.

DualWeilder-Sora

Light Conquers All said:
Yes, it's the new Traverse Town, but what does that have to do with anything?

Nothing really, but back to your thread: Mayby it is or mayby its not. I'm going to go read the Ansem reports and then I'll come back.

Light Conquers All

Nomura said what in an interview? Yes, I know HB is like Traverse Town, but where on earth did that topic come from? I made this topic pointing out that you can see a devoured heartless world underneath the HB world.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Thats has everything to do. We'll be there for a long time, my guess is the original HB will come under attack by the heartless, and sora and others will defend it from that dark place that looks like ruins of some sort.

Light Conquers All

No, it wouldn't show both in world view if it just happens later on.

Oh, silly me, the door at Mickey's castle does lead to TR. It entirely slipped my mind. Thanks g4gamer. But I know ansem refered to a door in his castle that lead somewhere...

DualWeilder-Sora

I thought it led to that place were you fight Ansem for the third time; when your flying. But I know I'm probably wrong.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I think that the bottom half is the original Hollow Bastion, because of the ruins found below. It looks like the heartless just completely over ran it.

DarkOblivion

yes we have noticed this before, and I think that upper right image is the one I sharpened for another thread, TMM, me and some other dudes where just discussing it, search for "NEW SCANS"topic

EDIT: nah it isnt the image I edited.

THe thread is named more scans!!!, and is on the first page

Last edited:

Light Conquers All

Ansem Report #5

To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle. In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something. Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence. I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So, I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy. That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky. Could it be related to the door that I have opened?

I think it's that door; the door to the world of the heartless...hey wait a minute...I haven't looked at this in a while but doesn't that looks kinda like the world behind Kingdom hearts where you see Mickey at the end of KH1? My memory is failing me...

cloud@omnislash

I wonder if when the devoured part is on top of HB that's when Cloud & Leon are surrounded. That also could be history repeating itself when Ansem let the heartless run that world.

Last edited:

Light Conquers All

Later on in AR6 he says that it is the heart of that world. He also talks about how he hid his experiments underneath the castle and they turned into heartless. So if that where heartless originated than wouldn't that be the world of the heartless?

cloud@omnislash

Light Conquers All said:
Later on in AR6 he says that it is the heart of that world. He also talks about how he hid his experiments underneath the castle and they turned into heartless. So if that where heartless originated than wouldn't that be the world of the heartless?

Yeah that makes sense but when you think of the world of the heartless you think of KH or the End of The World.
By the way what was the purpose of the keyhole in HB.
It was suppose to be the final door and all but we locked it and then story kind of brushed it aside.

DualWeilder-Sora

yeah I noticed that. I dont know why they didnt expand off it but Sora needed to seal all the keholes to unlock Kingdom Hearts. And besides that most of the Heartless came out of thatkehole so that was important. But your right, the should been more excited about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back