• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Double-Techs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late last year I bought a copy of Total Gamer magazine because it had a feature on KH2. It had info on all sorts of things like the Drive system (the writer completely botched up the description of the Drive system), voice actors, worlds and so on. But one thing in particular was a combat feature called Double-Techs. Double-Techs were team-up attacks you could perform with other party members, and those attacks were super-powerful. At that time the feature was written, the only Double-Techs confirmed were Banishing Blade and Bushido, both Double-Techs with Auron. Do these Double-Techs exist? Because I haven't played KH2 and no one talks about them.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's called 'Limit Attacks' now, and yes, there is one Limit Attack with every Party member in the game, and they're all really cool

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There have been numerous "What is your favorite Limit Attack?" threads, you seemed to have just overlooked them

Dr. Stoopid

And even tho they're powerful and look really cool, they take all your MP so it's not always worth it. As for how often we discuss them, they're just not as noticable as things like drives and magic.

T

TrishLovesDamon

XD i though this was gonna be about dualwielding technines...

Cloaked-Wielder

DUDE! I know YOU! on G2, I'm Cameron09, just wanted to point that out. lol, and yes, they are limit attacks and they are really cool looking. What was on the cover of the magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back