• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Down with Bauman!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/

After seeing this video, i was very pissed at Eric Bauman. Seeing how he steals stuff just for his site makes me more fired up then Rosie O'Donnell at a titty bar. So, me and all the guys at Online Cantina are going to plan, and eventualy, try to shut down ebaumsworld.com. We need all the help we can get.

Please, we must get rid of Eric Bauman from the net. The fate of the world is at stake!

... NO ADVERTISING.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
No. Forum. Advertisements.

No matter what the prob is. Although, you are quite right about Bauman and his stealing material antics.

"Seeing how he steals stuff just for his site makes me more fired up then Rosie O'Donnell at a titty bar."

Best. Quote.

E

Eclipse

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

wow. i didn't know ebaum was such an ***hole xD

i love ebaum, but i didn't know they were that bad

DOWN WITH EBAUMSWORLD!!!

P

Prince_of_Light

Rick Mulluns said:
http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/

After seeing this video, i was very pissed at Eric Bauman. Seeing how he steals stuff just for his site makes me more fired up then Rosie O'Donnell at a titty bar. So, me and all the guys at Online Cantina are going to plan, and eventualy, try to shut down ebaumsworld.com. We need all the help we can get.

Please, we must get rid of Eric Bauman from the net. The fate of the world is at stake!

... NO ADVERTISING.

Link doesn't work.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Guys, I don't want to be a party pooper, but your chances of beating Eric is..well very slim. He was sent down to the heck hole once. His so called dad is protecting his little toddler son with politics. So my best guess is start sending him viruses, not that you should but thats the only way to tick him off. Unless you want to travel all the way to his house and sue,be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back