• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Downloadable 358/2 Days Demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
No, this does not contain illegal downloads -_-

Feel lucky, Wii and Nintendo DS owners!

For some of you that have access to the internet on your Wii, you may have noticed the "Nintendo Channel", a channel that allows you to veiw preveiws, clips, and vote for your favorite games. But there's also another handy-dandy feature:

DS Downloadable Demo's!

In DS Downloadable Demo's, you can download any demo that Nintendo has posted onto the channel via thingy-magig within the Wii console.

Do any of you beleive/hope that 358/2 Days could be a downloadable demo soon within Japan? Even America soon?

Discuss!

A

Audo

Isn't this kind of like asking if a BBS demo will come out for the PSN?
I don't know, i'd like it but if it were it wouldn't be until around release most likely. The demos usually are for games that are already released.

Sexy Angel
I don't know, i'd like it but if it were it wouldn't be until around release most likely. The demos usually are for games that are already released.

Most demo's are usually release a few weeks before the product is released, just to milk the customers to buy it.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Playstation network.
And the answer is no.
Ds having a demo wouldnt even make sense psp is more likely sorry dude.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
No didnt mean all demos on ds is stupid i mean for this game it would be.
Psp is more liekly then any of them to get a demo

A

Audo

Why would it be stupid for 358/2 Days to have a demo? It's already had two...

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I doubt it, Square Enix almost never releases demos, and when they do, it's not easy to acquire
ex: FFXIII demo is coming out but in Advent Chidren Blue-ray release

I ended up buying Dragon Quest VIII and it came with a FFXII demo, which helped me in my decision to buy it.

Oh, and there was a Final Fantasy X demo that came in some gaming magazine, it was loads of fun and I played it a few times before I bought the game.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I ended up buying Dragon Quest VIII and it came with a FFXII demo, which helped me in my decision to buy it.

Oh, and there was a Final Fantasy X demo that came in some gaming magazine, it was loads of fun and I played it a few times before I bought the game.

lol, i got that ffx demo.... VII came w/a VIIIdemo, and VIII came w/a IXdemo

Sexy Angel
I played that doctor game that i can never remember just the other day.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I hope theres a BBS demo on the Playstation website. And, how would you get the demo onto your DS?

Sexy Angel
I hope theres a BBS demo on the Playstation website. And, how would you get the demo onto your DS?

You need a Wii with Internet access, then download Nintendo channel off of the Shoping channel.

Then go to nintendo channel -> more -> DS Download -> download _______ -> turn on DS -> go to Download (on DS screen) -> wait -> tap demo icon. bam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back