• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon's Dogma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Actually the traveling from one point to the next, regardless if i've did that route before, has not gotten boring for me. I like the race to acheive an objective before night rolls around or the feeling of traveling at night is fun though the danger isnt as bad as Capcom made it out to be. Hard Mode is when things get crazy. Like my god the amount of awesome when you roam is increased.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
So can your pawn die for good? Because I was clearing out the goblin infestation during one of the Wyrm missions, and the cyclops on top of the watch post knocked my pawn to her death on the ground below. I wasn't able to get to her before the quest completed, and now I can't find her.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Just to ask everybody here, since I've been considering the game since the demo(and my lack of having absolutely anything to play, which has been boring the hell out of me) but I was curious what you guys would give it for an overall rating of replay and consistent fun.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Decided to change my character and pawn to their advanced classes (Ranger and Sorcerer, respectively) now that I've met with the Duke for the first time.

Feels pretty good.

Also changed the two's hairstyle, because I'm all about visual representations of character development.

This game is so awesome.

Awards
Just to ask everybody here, since I've been considering the game since the demo(and my lack of having absolutely anything to play, which has been boring the hell out of me) but I was curious what you guys would give it for an overall rating of replay and consistent fun.
I'm not that far into it, but so far it's pretty fun. It has a lot more depth than I thought it would. (Needs more memorable characters tho)
Decided to change my character and pawn to their advanced classes (Ranger and Sorcerer, respectively) now that I've met with the Duke for the first time.

Feels pretty good.

Also changed the two's hairstyle, because I'm all about visual representations of character development.

This game is so awesome.

You can change their appearance?

So, Saw an Ogre for the first time by the sea. After hitting it with a bunch of magic arrows and not getting much of a result, I decided to jump down from the cliff I was on to attack it closer.... Turns out the cliff was a lot more steep than I thought...

I've been falling to my death FAR too often.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
So can your pawn die for good? Because I was clearing out the goblin infestation during one of the Wyrm missions, and the cyclops on top of the watch post knocked my pawn to her death on the ground below. I wasn't able to get to her before the quest completed, and now I can't find her.

That exact same thing happened to me in that mission, except somehow all three of my pawns got knocked off. So I had to abandon fighting the cyclops to save them, one of them didn't make it. And it happened again in another one where one of the lizard guys knocked my main pawn into a big body of water below us and she died instantly. smh

I haven't beaten it yet, so I can say much in the way of replay value. But if I had the time, I'd be playing it non-stop right now. The combat makes it insanely fun. And unlike Dark Souls, it's challenging without being punishing.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Feels pretty good.

This game is so awesome.

Sorcerer? Must be annoying without a healer. My pawn has been nothing but a healer from level 1 to 58/59.

Also, I thought I was the only one slightly changing my character and pawn's looks as the game progressed. I've been slowly making their hair longer. Even gave my character a bit of a stubble.

Piercing Light said:
You can change their appearance?

Aside from the barbershop, there is a potion you can buy with Rift Crystals that allows you to alter both your character and your pawns whole appearance and even gender. It's same exact character creator at the start of the game, but it only has one use. And after you finish the game, you can buy another potion to change your character and pawn as many times as you want.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I have another pawn serving as healer.

Choosing a sorcerer is more for the sake of the aforementioned character development.

I find that I do that a lot in first playthroughs of games like this. In my head, I even create scenes /edit existing scenes in my head that improve the quality of the characters (in my mind, anyway). I've been enjoying the story quite a bit thanks to that, lol

I tend to experiment more with classes on my second playthrough, while I use the first to accommodate what I feel is "supposed" to happen.

I'm weird like that, I guess :3

Zero Sora

Awards
Strange... I'm pretty much the same. Especially adding scenes and editing scenes in my head for the sake of my own character's personal story.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Ugh, I'm upset. I thought I could do the Duchess in Distress mission after completing Deny Salvation :(

Also, this dragon is suave as hell, I don't even want to kill him.

Zero Sora

Awards
There is no post-game. You finish the game, then that's it. New Game+ only.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Once you go to grand soren you'll understand, there is a final part of the story.
there is sort of a post game though but without spoiling anything it sucks and you should do everything you can before that and then begin new game+

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I know what it is.

But I'm pretty sure it's standard to call it post-game because it takes place after the initial credits.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Well last night I factory reset my Ps3. This allows me to play each of my games ounce. So despite grabbimg the game at laumch Im only now playing it and for the one magical hour I enjoyed the hell our of it started as a mage and fought that cyclops outside the military post. I rained thunder bolts on its head and burned the hell out of its feet and belly. Then k went to sleep and my ps3 no longer works...

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
You know what, I'm not gonna tackle the Everfall right now.

I'm a start over and go crazy with experimenting.

THEN tackle the Everfall.

Gonna be FUN!

Back