• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon's Dogma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I always thought post-game was when you finish the storyline and there are no more story quests for you to do but you can still run around doing misc quests and killing things.

Xaldyn

Picked this game up a while back, and I was wondering I use sword and shield. Is there any advice you gus can give me for future quests? Or the game overall? (Long time lurker first time poster)

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Picked this game up a while back, and I was wondering I use sword and shield. Is there any advice you gus can give me for future quests? Or the game overall? (Long time lurker first time poster)

BE A MAGE NIGGAH!!!!

Seriously though mage is a beast class!

Xaldyn

Well I figured a mage would be pretty powerful and I just never play archer, just personal preference. Well nevertheless I picked sword and shield for whatever reason lol. So is there any choices or thing's I should look out for, for better weapons or gear?

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Generally, I always have just enough gold to afford the new available equipment. But I also don't buy things like potions, etc. Just weapons and armor.

I just don't understand playing as mage, despite its strength. The hook of the game is being able to climb on and dissect monsters, why would you pick the only class that can't do that?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Generally, I always have just enough gold to afford the new available equipment. But I also don't buy things like potions, etc. Just weapons and armor.

I just don't understand playing as mage, despite its strength. The hook of the game is being able to climb on and dissect monsters, why would you pick the only class that can't do that?

because casting Thunderstorm spells, calling down meteors and burning monsters with fire spells is far more satisfying, though thats just my opinion i plan to play the game again as a magic archer or mystic knight, because the climbing mechanic is cool but im a wizard at heart.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
YES! :D that's great news! for some weird reason I haven't even started on a second playthrough yet but I will soon and looking forward for a sequel

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[video=youtube;tK_4a-8lXI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_4a-8lXI0[/video]

damn straight

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yup. Apparently the game wasn't designed with DLC in mind(like MVC3 vanilla), so it basically had to be added on with the original.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I've been playing it the past couple of weeks. I really hope Capcom sees promise in a sequel. I've had a ton of fun with it. Playing a Mystic Knight and I imagine it'll stay that way.

Back