• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon's quest in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I heard that from website might be using Dragon's quest character along with FFX characters. Since there's a limit on how many FFx they were going to put in worlds or either characters.Though remeber this is only a rumor! So please,please!Tell me if this is true or not I mean I keep on hearing it from so many damn websites and my friends as well!

Claymore

I haven't seen it on the main KH2 websites I go to so right now its still in rumor form.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
hm...kh2.co said it...really strange o_O..since SE hasnt announced any DQ characters....only FF..so..I still think FF is the only cameo characters besides Disney

K3yb74d3 M4st3r

Iv'e heard about this.

I think it was 1up doing the interview with Nomura when they asked if any other series would be included,besides FF in KH2,and he hinted,but didn't say much.

Then they specifically asked about Dragon Quest characters being in it.He didn't say there were,but he also didn't say there weren't.I guess we'll find out.

=]

YoshiAngemon

Dragon Quest (or Dragon Warrior in the States) is an RPG series created by Enix, not SquareSoft! Pieces of THAT franchise got included in the Ikadaki Street Special game with Final Fantasy games like X, X-2, VII, and a few others! Where Final Fantasy had the Chocobo, Dragon Warrior has the Slime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back