• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drakengard 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Is the games good, I do want to try some new series I never played before.

I can't speak for Drakengard 3, but I really enjoyed 1&2. The stories are pretty good and there are branching paths, so replayability is pretty great. Gameplay-wise, they aren't perfect, but they play fine. The second one is definitely smoother than the first

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wait, Drakengard 3 wasn't made by Cavia? That's kind of disappointing to hear, I am more leery of buying it now.

well, cavia doesn't exist anymore, so they wouldn't have been able to develop it anyway.

it's not that big of a deal though because what really made drakengard and nier what they were was yoko taro (director with batshit insane grimdark animu story ideas), monaca (god-tier music), and sawako natori (scenario writer). and they all came back for d3. even kimihiko fujisaka (character designer for d1 and d2) returned for d3.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
well, cavia doesn't exist anymore, so they wouldn't have been able to develop it anyway.

it's not that big of a deal though because what really made drakengard and nier what they were was yoko taro (director with batshit insane grimdark animu story ideas), monaca (god-tier music), and sawako natori (scenario writer). and they all came back for d3. even kimihiko fujisaka (character designer for d1 and d2) returned for d3.

You are so much more knowledgeable of this than I. It's good to hear that everyone important remained though, I assumed it was all new people.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Drakengard 3 award is now available for request!

drakengard3.jpg

Drop by the Award Thread to get your award!​

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
If I can wait long enough for this game to drop in price to $30 then I can totally justify the ridiculous price of the sister DLC.
found D3 today at Best Buy for $20 new

I would've started playing by now but installation took forever and now I have to get ready for work

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
found D3 today at Best Buy for $20 new

I would've started playing by now but installation took forever and now I have to get ready for work

That was me the other day. Decided to finally pop it in my PS3 over the weekend and I spent more time waiting for the update and install than I did playing it. It's a good thing the game isn't that long.

Back